The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mark... COME ON.... we have all been wishing for you!!! The least you can do is let us onto your secret.

Well done by the way

[SIZE=14pt]Ok it's a Girl[/SIZE] :D Yepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Jimmy gets to keep his Nuts now :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]YES, YES. YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

At last! So pleased for you Mark - you deserve it. That was the important one, now lets see what else you get :D

Going off the sizes there should be 3-4 more to come.

BUT WHO CARES :huggles:

DSCF0001.JPG

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS MARK[/SIZE]

At long last you've got what you wanted :thumbsup: Lovely jubbely!!! :p

[SIZE=21pt]YIPEEEEEE[/SIZE].........Well done I'm made up for you :huggles: .........BTW.........[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR[/SIZE] :cheers: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Aaahh. well looking at the picture, the first two alone were worth the wait. :wub:

Just soooooo pleased you got that black bitch at last. It would of been just too unfair if you hadn't :thumbsup:

Look at her, she's gorgeous :D

I think you can say at this moment i'm like a pig in shit :)

number 3s just starting to make it's way down.

Number 3 ~ Fawn Dog. (may be blue as he's drying out?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't suppose you really mind what colours or sexes the others are now - as long as they and Kerry are OK of course. :luck:

Your right Judy,

what I realy dont want now is another Black Bitch as id then have to choose and how could you :( .

you would have to keep both :)

Are you going to tell Paula that (as well as the pup from Candy!) have you got any spare rooms at yours (I might need 1 if I keep more than 1)

If theres more than 1 Mark you could always send her down here (Chris would never notice) :- " :D

oh I think he would, he's put security tags on all yours to make checking for new ones easyer :p

you might be afraid of your O H, and i know terriers have a nasty nip, but i'm not

P.S plese tell paula not to hurt me :D :D :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back