The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Bwra Ruling

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
if every dog was to run out of a whippet trap there would be a lot less hasle :(

Last edited by a moderator:
IF COMMON SENCE IS PUT INTO PRACTICE I THINK MOST PEOPLE WOULD BE HAPPY.

any dogs bred allready should be allowed to race simple then after that the new ruling could be done and teething problems solved along the way

this is also the case with my breeding two become one could not have been put to killeackle reni

so there is at least 9 pups that would not have hit the track

no nch of ch primus

no nch ruby murray

mind you there is a few people who would like that

gary

not really true Gary they can still race with the nnwrf and the I.R.G if they stay under 40lb that is :thumbsup:

Good job your not on the top table then cos i like running with all of them thanks

Gary

surly this should be a case of fairness and members pulling together for the sake of whippet racing :( and not want to see anyone peanalised and let a date be set its better than a case of oh im allright jack :b

the dogs you named can still run where they like is what i mean, so cant make out what you were saying, have you got a litter from the breeding named in your post thats not been reg with bwra ??

THIS IS THE WAY THAT I SEE IT

IF THE TOP TABLE OF THE BWRA HAVE ALREADY MISINTERPRETED THE WAY THIS IS WRITERN

AND SOME OF THE MEMBERS THAT HAVE VOTED FOR IT HAVE TOO

THEN IT IS NOT A TRUE VOTE

THIS SHOULD BE REWRITTEN AND SENT OUT AGAIN OR SCRAPPED

AND DONT TELL ME NO ONE HAS BECAUSE WRITTEN PROOF IN A LETTER FROM THE BWRA JUST LOOK ON THERE WEBSIT

GARY
This post is the whole reason that I think there have been a small percentage of people creating concern about our proposal. I believe they wish to create enough uproar to get people to ask for the proposal to be scrapped...................I hope there are enough sensible people in the BWRA still to remain calm and wait for the BWRA committee to consider the considerable feeling against the start date, not against the proposal as a whole. I think to have the proposal scrapped is exactly what you want gary.

chris

Good job your not on the top table then cos i like running with all of them thanks
Gary
why is my being on the top table got any thing to do with this ? i.v not made this in anyway personal so can't unstand why you feel the need to, unless you dont like valid points being made

IF THE TOP TABLE OF THE BWRA HAVE ALREADY MISINTERPRETED THE WAY THIS IS WRITERN

AND DONT TELL ME NO ONE HAS BECAUSE WRITTEN PROOF IN A LETTER FROM THE BWRA JUST LOOK ON THERE WEBSIT

GARY
This post is the whole reason that I think there have been a small percentage of people creating concern about our proposal. I believe they wish to create enough uproar to get people to ask for the proposal to be scrapped...................I hope there are enough sensible people in the BWRA still to remain calm and wait for the BWRA committee to consider the considerable feeling against the start date, not against the proposal as a whole. I think to have the proposal scrapped is exactly what you want gary.

chris
i agree i voted for the proposal to be lntoduced to stop they whippet racing turning into ghd racing ;)

u want to hope your bigun dosnt put any more pounds on chris :b :D

GARY

chris
Well chris heres one very calm person and like i have said my only concern is the start date so i just hope there are enough sensible members in the bwra that realise the upset this has caused EVERTHING BORN AND BRED BEFORE THE 14/12/08 SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO REGISTER WITH THE BWRA I REST MY CASE AS A VERY WISE MAN ONCE TOLD ME.

He wont need to Gary.If the BWRA Commitee,agree that allowances can be made for the breeding proposal(allow dogs already born and concieved)to run,then they'll have to allow for the dogs (already born and concieved)affected by the 55lb capping proposal to run because there was no date on this proposal either

the dogs you named can still run where they like is what i mean, so cant make out what you were saying, have you got a litter from the breeding named in your post thats not been reg with bwra ??
you know full well i have so dont look so suprised

i have pups two litters from stag possessed x greyhound that were born last year

they were to young to register before the cut off date because in october they handnt had there jabs

and now they cant register one is 21 lb and the other 23lb at six months old

but you already know that

not greyhounds in my book criss

gary

i think it is definitly time to breed down in size :( but you can still mate 2 scratch dogs one say 60 pound the other 40 or 50 or whatever as long as the greyhound generation ruling isnt in the breed. finished product who knows but my point is there still would be masive the cap stops this as they cant run over 55 pound........ i think and keep saying this let the committee sort things out and with a bit of commen sence things will get sorted dont think the breeding rule could or should be totaly scrapped as it was voted in even though theres been loopeholes and mistakes along the way :b the main thing is the time of introduction.. fair play to all is needed here and maybe we need to step back and let things take its course with the committee working on a fair compramise at the end hopefully all dogs now born could do what they were bred for :)

dee pleaaassseeee do my spell checker :( :D

He wont need to Gary.If the BWRA Commitee,agree that allowances can be made for the breeding proposal(allow dogs already born and concieved)to run,then they'll have to allow for the dogs (already born and concieved)affected by the 55lb capping proposal to run because there was no date on this proposal either

i thought it was that any dog allready racing could finish its carear karen

dee just told me its any dogs regestered that go over fifty get a refund :( read it again :b i see what you meant yes its got to be fair to all

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back