The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Bwra Ruling

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
SORRY GEOFF BUT SUGAR FIRE DOES NOT MISS OUT AND THATS MY POINT EVEN YOU HAVE JUST MAID A MISTAKE ON THE YOUR OWN BREEDING

TWO GENARATIONS BACK IS SILKIES HARRACANE

GARY

CHECK FOR YOURSELF SO EVEN YOU CAN GET IT WRONG

:x

Even Goeff is confussed lol

kkk-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, its not a case of I've got what I need so lets not let anymore into the sport, I would have got what I needed without using Sugar Fire, there's one or two good stud dogs out there with more than 2 generations greyhound gap bye the way, Sugar Fire justs misses the 2 generation gap.

SILKIES HARRACANE GREYHOUND X STEINMAN HALFCROSS FIRST GENARATION DARK PEAK

DARK PEAK X XPELL OFFSPRING IS SUGARFIRE SECOND GENARATION AND CAN NOT BE PUT TO A GREYHOUND

MAYBE NOW YOUR GET MY POINT ABOUT PEOPLE MISSREADING THE PROPSAL

GARY

IF YOUR NOT SURE GEOFF

MAYBE MARIELOU OR HELLBOUND OR KERAN CAN EXPLAIN IT FOR YOU LOL

GARY :p :D :lol:

Also, its not a case of I've got what I need so lets not let anymore into the sport, I would have got what I needed without using Sugar Fire, there's one or two good stud dogs out there with more than 2 generations greyhound gap bye the way, Sugar Fire justs misses the 2 generation gap.
SILKIES HARRACANE GREYHOUND X STEINMAN HALFCROSS FIRST GENARATION DARK PEAK

DARK PEAK X XPELL OFFSPRING IS SUGARFIRE SECOND GENARATION AND CAN NOT BE PUT TO A GREYHOUND

MAYBE NOW YOUR GET MY POINT ABOUT PEOPLE MISSREADING THE PROPSAL

GARY
i thought silkes hurraciane x steinman pups generation 0 and sugar fire 1st ?as was posted how it been read on here so even sugar fires children cant go to ghd :wacko:

This is how the new ruling will work, I'll give you a example.
1 Pennysworth came out of a greyhound x Sugar Fire, so when I breed with her she can't be put back to a full greyhound for 2 generations :thumbsup:

2 So lets say I use Avit :thumbsup: I keep a pup out of this mating and I name her Echo, she cant be bred to a full greyhound also :thumbsup:

3 So now I want to breed with Echo, she can't be put back to a full greyhound, so I decide to use Dennis the Menace, I keep a bitch out of this mating, and I name Sally.

4 I decide to breed with Sally and put her back to a full greyhound :thumbsup:

Anyone who can't follow this simple example shouldn't be thinking of beeding a litter :teehee:

Geoff
I'm not confused at all, it's people who don't know what 2 generations is, in my last post I stated Sugar Fire just misses the second generation gap, if Sugar Fire had lined a first cross or a 3/4 or even a 7/8 greyhound whippet, a bitch out of this litter could have been put back to a full greyhound.

And yes I'm fully aware that Buzz's litter would have not been able to be registered if we hadn't have done it be fore this new ruling came into force, but I would have done what I explained to you in my last post.

NO CRISS THIS IS MY POINT

KAREN PLEASE EXPLAIN AS THIS IS THE POINT IM TRYING TO MAKE

PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING IT

PLEASE KAREN IM NOT JOKING

GARY

Geoffs right you can't put Sugarfire over a greyhound now,he's a second generation pup from a whippet/greyhound cross.(Steinman/Silkies Hurricane)

Geoffs right you can't put Sugarfire over a greyhound now,he's a second generation pup from a whippet/greyhound cross.(Steinman/Silkies Hurricane)
following on from this any pups out of Sugarfire across a whippet(that isn't a 1st or 2nd generation pup) CAN go back to a greyhound :thumbsup:

so by my reckoning if by how you put it karen sugar is 1st generation as progeny is 0 :wacko:

This is how the new ruling will work, I'll give you a example.
1 Pennysworth came out of a greyhound x Sugar Fire, so when I breed with her she can't be put back to a full greyhound for 2 generations :thumbsup:

2 So lets say I use Avit :thumbsup: I keep a pup out of this mating and I name her Echo, she cant be bred to a full greyhound also :thumbsup:

3 So now I want to breed with Echo, she can't be put back to a full greyhound, so I decide to use Dennis the Menace, I keep a bitch out of this mating, and I name Sally.

4 I decide to breed with Sally and put her back to a full greyhound :thumbsup:

Anyone who can't follow this simple example shouldn't be thinking of beeding a litter :teehee:

Geoff
I'm not confused at all, it's people who don't know what 2 generations is, in my last post I stated Sugar Fire just misses the second generation gap, if Sugar Fire had lined a first cross or a 3/4 or even a 7/8 greyhound whippet, a bitch out of this litter could have been put back to a full greyhound.

And yes I'm fully aware that Buzz's litter would have not been able to be registered if we hadn't have done it be fore this new ruling came into force, but I would have done what I explained to you in my last post.
Quick and easy way of seeing if a dog is suitable for lining to a Greyhound - If the word Greyhound appears in either of the first 3 columns on a pedigree on the BWRA website then it cannot be used to line to a greyhound. Is that easier to understand?

Don't starting telling me its not that cause Ive just got my head around the above what jac wrote

by that bigland boy is ok then
Bigland Boy is also a 2nd generation pup Chris.Can somebody put the pedigree of Sugarfire and Bigland Boy up so that we can compare

following on from this any pups out of Sugarfire across a whippet(that isn't a 1st or 2nd generation pup) CAN go back to a greyhound :thumbsup:

But Suagr Fire has ghd in its 2nd geration so it can not line a greyhound

yes but on youre you said whippet x ghd is generation 0 so sugar fire pups cant go to a ghd as hes 1st generation if you work it as you said :D

IF YOUR NOT SURE GEOFF MAYBE MARIELOU OR HELLBOUND OR KERAN CAN EXPLAIN IT FOR YOU LOL

GARY :p :D :lol:
My be it should be you and Dee they should be explaing it to, because I can't get through to you's, all this cofusing people won't change the 2 generation gap, mybe if one of the other proposal's that was going to be put forward ie a 10 year gap before we could have gone back to a full greyhound could have been easier for all us simpleton's to understand :lol:

by all but my thinking how it reads sugar fire is 1st generation as you said 1st cross the PROGENY is genration 0 im i right ??

HEY EVEN I GET IT NOW SH-- A MUNDO THIS WILL EFFECT A LOT OF PEPS AS IVE BEEN LOOKING AT DATA BASE

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back