The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well i have spoke to quite alot of great dog owners and great trainers and by all acounts billy his the best trainer in ireland sure you will let me know if i have been given some bad information.

GRAHAM PEM said:
well i have spoke to quite alot of great dog owners and great trainers and by all acounts billy his the best trainer in ireland sure you will let me know if i have been given some bad information.

trainer graham ? ....i think you didnt hear them right mate...they said

[SIZE=14pt] ENTERTAINER [/SIZE]!

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
herby said:
GRAHAM PEM said:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

what has billy won in the last few years :thumbsup:

GRAHAM PEM said:

Ouch! :lol:

herby said:
GRAHAM PEM said:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

nice one. :thumbsup:

fra said:
herby said:
GRAHAM PEM said:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

dont know please tell me and please tell me what he has won in the past.

The best trainer still needs exceptionally good dogs to do the business with. Even the best trainer won't turn a slow dog into a champion and a poor trainer can win with an exceptional dog :p

rodders said:
hope 200 said:
because at the end of the day its lurchur raceing not greyhound raceing im sorry billy but every one that has a bit of a problem with this does have a point  surely u must see that  trophy hunting is not the path to to take its a sport and if we all want to join your sport wed all have to run out and get greyhounds and i dont think the true sports men and women on this forum are likely to do that lurchur raceing would be lost  weres the sport in that this is just my way point of view of course not every one elses  :)) all the best billy julie
Welcome to the world of lurcher racing Julie :D Its just like any other sport.There are those taking part just for fun,but there are those that turn up to win.

Don't fall under the misconception that the more greyhound in a dog the more chance of it winning.If that was the case i'm sure Billy could proberbly quite easily lay his hands on a couple of good greyhounds to breed with.This is about having a chance to race something out of a proven good dog.Another example of this is Sugar Daddy/Tori(Hope you don't mind me mentioning this Rose) Tori is a brilliant bitch,and Rose quite rightly wanted the best to go across her,so she used Sugar Daddy.At the end of the day there is nothing better than competition :thumbsup: although occasionly it does bring out the worst in folks :lol: :D Karen

You're spot on there Karen,and if Miss Ellie would have taken 3 month's ago,when Frankie n Nicole took her to the best early paced greyhopund in Ireland,ie,Ningbo Jack,then these also would have been bred to win.Not take 2nd place.They too would have been 15/16 greyhound.If that is what you have to race again'st to have any chance of winning,then you obviously shorten you're odd's.I did not go out looking for any bitch,dog,or pup,as i had just bred a litter.But as it happen's i was offered a gift that would serve me in many way's.ie,breeding,racing,and of course a companion and a totaly different bloodline to use with one of my pup's ,to hopefully produce future champ's.People have just missed all the pro's,and hit the con's spot on.Guilty before charged id say. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
rodders said:
hope 200 said:
because at the end of the day its lurchur raceing not greyhound raceing im sorry billy but every one that has a bit of a problem with this does have a point  surely u must see that  trophy hunting is not the path to to take its a sport and if we all want to join your sport wed all have to run out and get greyhounds and i dont think the true sports men and women on this forum are likely to do that lurchur raceing would be lost  weres the sport in that this is just my way point of view of course not every one elses  :)) all the best billy julie
Welcome to the world of lurcher racing Julie :D Its just like any other sport.There are those taking part just for fun,but there are those that turn up to win.

Don't fall under the misconception that the more greyhound in a dog the more chance of it winning.If that was the case i'm sure Billy could proberbly quite easily lay his hands on a couple of good greyhounds to breed with.This is about having a chance to race something out of a proven good dog.Another example of this is Sugar Daddy/Tori(Hope you don't mind me mentioning this Rose) Tori is a brilliant bitch,and Rose quite rightly wanted the best to go across her,so she used Sugar Daddy.At the end of the day there is nothing better than competition :thumbsup: although occasionly it does bring out the worst in folks :lol: :D Karen

You're spot on there Karen,and if Miss Ellie would have taken 3 month's ago,when Frankie n Nicole took her to the best early paced greyhopund in Ireland,ie,Ningbo Jack,then these also would have been bred to win.Not take 2nd place.They too would have been 15/16 greyhound.If that is what you have to race again'st to have any chance of winning,then you obviously shorten you're odd's.I did not go out looking for any bitch,dog,or pup,as i had just bred a litter.But as it happen's i was offered a gift that would serve me in many way's.ie,breeding,racing,and of course a companion and a totaly different bloodline to use with one of my pup's ,to hopefully produce future champ's.People have just missed all the pro's,and hit the con's spot on.Guilty before charged id say. ...Billy...
So what you are saying Billy is that Ellie May, Whistler, Tori and Ellies Star are all 15/16? WISE UP! You yourself were wanting to bring Megan to Nigbo Jack! If the mating had been successful the dogs would have been exactly the same as the previous breeding but with a different Greyhound.

Drift said:
billyboy45 said:
A few pixfor my Cornish Friend's.
_B221528.jpg

_B221540.jpg

_B221546.jpg

_B221582.jpg

_B221557.jpg

Lets get back on TOPIC :teehee: .

The pups are looking handsome Billy, proper looking Lurchers!!! :- " .

You should be proud of yourself :b .

Keep up the good work :thumbsup: .

:cheers: Keith.

Ah Keith.Was getting very woried mate,as id not heard from you.Will be giving the pup's the 1st of their full course of inoculation.s tomorrw mate,as they had their 1st 6 week parvo jab a week n 1/2 ago.With so many cat's about here,and some of them with the old cat flu,i can't take any chances.Wonder how many more pup's have all their jab's before leaving for their new home's,as not many are even kept past 5/6 week's.Pup's are looking great Keith,and the big fawn (lazy)is almost 10lb.Have the phone sorted again,so will ring in a day or 2. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
rodders said:
hope 200 said:

i dont know how u work that out billy as 'Miss Ellie x Greyhound' makes a 7/8th NOT 15/16, as i explained this too you also on the non-ped section!! Also your own bitch Tara has the exact same amount of greyhound in her as Tori/ellie-may/whistler as she is Graham's Dreamx Greyhound! Grahams Dream is StagnightxGreyhound & so is Miss Ellie just different greyhounds were used! :thumbsup: which u have been racing for the past few years also!! :thumbsup:

Rose :)

baby1 said:
dazgail said:
baby1 said:
dazgail said:
What a topic!!!!!! Makes for some very interesting reading. The bottom line is Billy is entitled to do whatever he wishes, whether others believe in what he is doing is right or wrong, that's up to them to decide. Should he bring the pup in and rear it up, injury free, to racing age and it wins out of turn at the lurcher racing or even the non ped there will be the snidey remarks that's it's practically a greyhound and if it doesn't make the grade others will boast that their dog is faster than this superbly bred dog brought over from England etc etc etc Again Graham will have all these remarks made at him...more than likely behind his back...if the pups are raced with the non peds in England.It's the same old story...once a dog begins to win out of turn the breeding is questioned and then if there is no fault in the breeding the dog is doped to win every week...guess it all comes down to ethics.

Wouldn't be surprised if rules were introduced by some show organisers to limit the amount of greyhound parentage in lurcher rcaing.. :clown:

Darren you are right :thumbsup: Billy can do what he wants and really I couldnt care less if he brings a proper full earmarked greyhound, but the point here is that he tortured certain people over their dogs and people are just using this chance to get their own back.

Also i notice that his good friend Markbrick hasnt said a word about it (Im not trying to start anything her by the way Mark) just stating the fact.

Lesson

DONT GIVE IT IF YOU CANT TAKE IT! (And I know Billy can take it)!!

Anyways Dazza im sure we'll speak soon

:teehee:

Nice Nic, nice Nic, please don't get mad, nice Nic, calm down...you are so right, i'm not disagreeing with you....i like life....i doesn't want to end up in hospital with two black eyes and a broken nose :blink: :teehee:

I know Billy has commented on other dogs breeding in the past but sure we've all changed our minds and views about things we've said.

If 3/4 greyhound and 1/4 whippet lurchers have been slated in the past...it's no surprise that any dog with more than 3/4 greyhound blood in it will be slated also.

Tut Tut Darren im not that bad! :- "

My dogs have been slated I personally could care less, and i could also care less what Billy brings to the plate, the more the merrier. But if im gonna take slack from him Im gonna give it back!

I wish him luck with whatever he does but its good once in a while to hava a bit of fun! :p

Look's like i'll be off here soon anyhow Nic,so you'd better ask Santa for a new play thing to have fun with,cause this play thing will be gone by Christmas,the way thing's are going.You know im realy sorry that Ellie did'nt take to Ningbo Jack,as there would have been some class racing with (ALL)the none ped's that have been brought in over the past few month;s,and they're still coming.It seem's that i am the only one who is introducing pure speed merchant none ped's to the lurcher scene,but when truth be told,everyone's importing pure None ped's ,be it,the only difference is the breeding.Now how was anyone else to stand any chance whatsoever,without either breeding or buying in none ped's.See Billy is'nt the only sinner on here,is he.Bet nobody thought about all the other none ped's that have come over,have they.A none ped,is a none ped,right or wrong.I was offered Ningbo Jack,over Tara,but turned it down,and believe me,no one would have ever known,as all i had to do was keep back a couple of brindles.Was offered him for Megan too,but turned that offer down as well.I went totaly the other way,as i now have pup's that can be bred with anything,including Ningbo Jack.See i used my head for this litter,as i have as many roads open to me as i will ever need now.Guess time will tell who bred the best pup's,and i truly wish every one well with their none ped pup's.It's not my fault if ive been given what might be the quickest,(then again,it might be a useless pig) as there's no guarentee's. I still have the same faith in my own pup's that i had when i carefully planed and looked into the breeding of both parent's.Ernie's brother,Showman,has now proved the wee Ernie line beyond any doubt,so i was 100% on this mating. ....Billy...

fra said:
herby said:
GRAHAM PEM said:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

1st 3 races back after 6/7 years,3 in a row against the fastest bitch in ireland,to start with,under's.3in a row againt the fasrest lurcher's in Ireland,over's.The under's bitch i won with was 6n1/2 year's old at the time.One of my over's victory's was againt what was probibly the fastest of all time's who held 4 all ireland's and the most sought after of all at the time,Chatsworth racing championship.(Sorry Darren)Pulled the over's bitch out of a shed,and with absalutely no preperation time,and only 2 week's to get ready,was beaten in a blanket finnish,All ireland Championship.Over's.With a bitch of my own,that i have never rated,with what i had early 90s,as she was 10 length's slower than Tarn,around Lifford+Derry.Have had nowt racing fit since then,as ive been plagued with injurie's Tara,and Megan is ,well,you know what Megan is,and she was the only thing that there was no light in between,when raced again'st tori,one race before she beat Colt by 2 length's.Oh.Put an 8n1/2 month old pup up the feild in a final,again'st the fastest lurcher in ireland,and this was her 1st ever time to race.Got stuffed in the final,by(4n1/2 length's)Was gona be some pup,was'nt she. Now how's that Frankie.How many championship's was it that you won,with the sister of the fastest lurcher in ireland this year.Come on Frankie,Who's windin who here.Listen,i have nothing for next year,so you can notch up quite a few,if you do you're homework right.then you can think about Ningbo again ,for Ellie May.

fra said:
billyboy45 said:
rodders said:
hope 200 said:

So what you are saying Billy is that Ellie May, Whistler, Tori and Ellies Star are all 15/16? WISE UP! You yourself were wanting to bring Megan to Nigbo Jack! If the mating had been successful the dogs would have been exactly the same as the previous breeding but with a different Greyhound.

I think if you ask Martin Tucker,and knowing he's an honest man,he will tell you that the offer was made,and refused Frankie.We even joked about it at Stormy's show,when he took Tara down to be mated to Ernie.Could have used Ningbo then too,if id wanted.I think you know that my heart alway's lay with the under's Frankie.I have 2 of the best bred early paced greyhound bitches in the country,and could breed anything i wanted to them,and keep back a couple of bitches.Then spark's would realy fly.HMMMMM A THOUGHT.

Miss Madam said:
billyboy45 said:
rodders said:
hope 200 said:

i dont know how u work that out billy as 'Miss Ellie x Greyhound' makes a 7/8th NOT 15/16, as i explained this too you also on the non-ped section!! Also your own bitch Tara has the exact same amount of greyhound in her as Tori/ellie-may/whistler as she is Graham's Dreamx Greyhound! Grahams Dream is StagnightxGreyhound & so is Miss Ellie just different greyhounds were used! :thumbsup: which u have been racing for the past few years also!! :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Hey,was'nt me who sat down with my great none mathematical mind and went back all those generation's to come up with the 15/16 as i was happy enough with 7/8.I did try,quite a few time's,but just took another's word for it in the end,as i was never good at percentages.I have never once denied Tara's breeding,and dont forget,i only bought her to stop Mr starve a dog to death from getting her,as he already had her bought.Funny thing about that man,he has purchased a few greyhound bitches at Derry track for breeding w/g,and they have all somehow dissapeared.Seem's i made the right choice when i took her before he got his hand's on her.I bought her after hearing she was no good too.But like youreself,i went the other way with her mating.Hope Tori has taken,as they also should be flyer's.Me think's it's time to start a none ped club,as the country will be stuffed with them next year.Let the proper lurcher's race together,which would be much farer,and im certain there will be enough none ped's,and full sight hound bred dog's to suffice another couple of bit's of plastic.Let's do it the way it's done across the water,and then there will not be an argument to argue about....Billy...

billyboy45 said:
fra said:
herby said:
GRAHAM PEM said:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

1st 3 races back after 6/7 years,3 in a row against the fastest bitch in ireland,to start with,under's.3in a row againt the fasrest lurcher's in Ireland,over's.The under's bitch i won with was 6n1/2 year's old at the time.One of my over's victory's was againt what was probibly the fastest of all time's who held 4 all ireland's and the most sought after of all at the time,Chatsworth racing championship.(Sorry Darren)Pulled the over's bitch out of a shed,and with absalutely no preperation time,and only 2 week's to get ready,was beaten in a blanket finnish,All ireland Championship.Over's.With a bitch of my own,that i have never rated,with what i had early 90s,as she was 10 length's slower than Tarn,around Lifford+Derry.Have had nowt racing fit since then,as ive been plagued with injurie's Tara,and Megan is ,well,you know what Megan is,and she was the only thing that there was no light in between,when raced again'st tori,one race before she beat Colt by 2 length's.Oh.Put an 8n1/2 month old pup up the feild in a final,again'st the fastest lurcher in ireland,and this was her 1st ever time to race.Got stuffed in the final,by(4n1/2 length's)Was gona be some pup,was'nt she. Now how's that Frankie.How many championship's was it that you won,with the sister of the fastest lurcher in ireland this year.Come on Frankie,Who's windin who here.Listen,i have nothing for next year,so you can notch up quite a few,if you do you're homework right.then you can think about Ningbo again ,for Ellie May.
Tori was the fastest lurcher in Ireland Overs and Unders! Are you talking about Darren Moores Maddy? I was at that race myself, Maddy hit every pot hole there was she lost her footing quite a bit.

I wouldnt put Nigbo Jack to Ellie May because he is a greyhound as ive said to you before! I won a race that you were at and in the words of Billy Lister NOT! "If that bitch had ran like that at the all Irelands she would have left all the rest for dust" you know she is more than capable! Unfortunatly this year luck wasnt on her side!

YOU STILL DONT GET IT when you are trying to spout shite about MY dogs! They are not 15-16!!!!!!!!!!!

billyboy45 said:
fra said:
billyboy45 said:
rodders said:
hope 200 said:

I think if you ask Martin Tucker,and knowing he's an honest man,he will tell you that the offer was made,and refused Frankie.We even joked about it at Stormy's show,when he took Tara down to be mated to Ernie.Could have used Ningbo then too,if id wanted.I think you know that my heart alway's lay with the under's Frankie.I have 2 of the best bred early paced greyhound bitches in the country,and could breed anything i wanted to them,and keep back a couple of bitches.Then spark's would realy fly.HMMMMM A THOUGHT.
Noone said you asked to breed and noone said it wasnt accepted. Where you got that from I dont know, you said in one of your posts not so long ago that you were offered Ningbo Jack but you are seriously thinking about it again! Your words, I can find the post if you like!

Again Billy my dogs are not 15-16!!!!!

fra said:
billyboy45 said:
fra said:
billyboy45 said:
rodders said:
hope 200 said:

Noone said you asked to breed and noone said it wasnt accepted. Where you got that from I dont know, you said in one of your posts not so long ago that you were offered Ningbo Jack but you are seriously thinking about it again! Your words, I can find the post if you like!

Better tell someone else that Frankie,as it was them who did the % work,and told me to get on the Data base,as a certain someone had put the bloomin breeding on it.That was my 1st knowledge that it was there.Im still trying to work it out,but as i said,my mathematical side dont work to well.Take care Frankie.Goodnight & God bless. ...Billy...

fra said:
billyboy45 said:
fra said:
billyboy45 said:
rodders said:
hope 200 said:

Start lookin Frankie.Youre after saying that i myself wanted to mate Megan with Ningbo.It was there for the taking Frankie,so if i wanted it,i would have taken it.So how has no one said it.Will continue this again no dobt,so as ive said.Goodnight,and God bless. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
fra said:
billyboy45 said:
fra said:
billyboy45 said:
rodders said:
hope 200 said:

Start lookin Frankie.Youre after saying that i myself wanted to mate Megan with Ningbo.It was there for the taking Frankie,so if i wanted it,i would have taken it.So how has no one said it.Will continue this again no dobt,so as ive said.Goodnight,and God bless. ...Billy...

Here you go Billy!

Hey Daz.If you're quick enough to get back in again,you can order you're next possible racing champ,as Ellie's been mated again,to a top greyhound stud dog,and one of the fastest dog's to have ever graced a track.Was offered the same dog for Megan a while back,but turned the offer down.[SIZE=14pt]Guess im gona have to rethink the offer though[/SIZE],if im to keep up with the class of dog that i will have to race against.These should be unbeatable,in the lurcher scene.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back