The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

billyboy45 said:
fra said:
herby said:
well youl be ok now that youve BACKTRACKED  and are bringing in a dog with more percentage of greyhound in it than a certain persons dog that youve went on about for long enough.  thought you said  irish dogs were best. shame on you billy backtrack !!!         hope youre racing this dog at lifford cos there more greyhound in it than some of the greyhounds youve already got  (w00t)    (w00t)

billy :- " it looks like you need two get this new pup earmark and ngrc registration.lol (w00t) (w00t)

I think you're right Frankie,but i dont know where to go.Maybe you could help me out,with the number for the bloke who did all you're pup's out of Miss ElliexMarty's Star,Ha ha.It was the same bloke that was gona mark up the one's out of her litter to NINGBO JACK,too,was,nt it.Just wondering Frankie,would you have been on here in this topic,had Ellie held,when you had her mated to him a few month's ago.You need to get a brush Frankie,you're door step need's cleanin. Ha ha ha.
Here Billy

I might hire you to come and sweep outside my front door because Frankies busy he is in the house reading your book you wrote on training greyhounds :lol:

herby said:
isnt it funny how now that youre BACKTRACKING and bringing in an almost pure greyhound its all ok ! but till you were offered a pup it was like a cardinal sin to even mention so much greyhound in a dog ?! you are just unreal billy and i cant hide my disappointment. im not going to pussy around here like lots are and humour you... youve reached an all time low. dont give us youre crap that its for breeding new stock..ARSE !"!   youll be racing it at the first chance you get.  anything for a trophy!!  how very very disappointing.

you won 7 in a row against what ?????  what was there to race over here then ?  its only in the last few years  that lurcher racing has become competitive and where have you been winning...ermmm  ..ummmm ..?  oh yeh  the "backtracker of the year trophy 2007".  anything you win over here with this greyhound billy will be very shallow and unawarded. take heed youll need to have a good good dog to beat "the mighty you know who" !!  best of luck in your quest.  still cant believe youd stoop below what you thought was low one time.  gutted  :(    were all gutted over here.   ohhhh  the shame of it all. :(     wheres the leonard cohen albums and the noose and some halucinagenics ?

[SIZE=14pt] "say it  aint soooo ma   say it aint  sooooo"[/SIZE]  :D

mr 98% greyhound

John,can i tell you summit straight mate,(if you are still a mate),dog's where much quicker in the early 90s than they are now,like it or not.You know that there werean awful lot more good dog's racing back then than now,with at least 6/8 good well bred w/g racing.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a topic!!!!!! Makes for some very interesting reading. The bottom line is Billy is entitled to do whatever he wishes, whether others believe in what he is doing is right or wrong, that's up to them to decide. Should he bring the pup in and rear it up, injury free, to racing age and it wins out of turn at the lurcher racing or even the non ped there will be the snidey remarks that's it's practically a greyhound and if it doesn't make the grade others will boast that their dog is faster than this superbly bred dog brought over from England etc etc etc Again Graham will have all these remarks made at him...more than likely behind his back...if the pups are raced with the non peds in England.

It's the same old story...once a dog begins to win out of turn the breeding is questioned and then if there is no fault in the breeding the dog is doped to win every week...guess it all comes down to ethics.

Wouldn't be surprised if rules were introduced by some show organisers to limit the amount of greyhound parentage in lurcher rcaing.. :clown:

dazgail said:
What a topic!!!!!! Makes for some very interesting reading. The bottom line is Billy is entitled to do whatever he wishes, whether others believe in what he is doing is right or wrong, that's up to them to decide. Should he bring the pup in and rear it up, injury free, to racing age and it wins out of turn at the lurcher racing or even the non ped there will be the snidey remarks that's it's practically a greyhound and if it doesn't make the grade others will boast that their dog is faster than this superbly bred dog brought over from England etc etc etc Again Graham will have all these remarks made at him...more than likely behind his back...if the pups are raced with the non peds in England.It's the same old story...once a dog begins to win out of turn the breeding is questioned and then if there is no fault in the breeding the dog is doped to win every week...guess it all comes down to ethics.

Wouldn't be surprised if rules were introduced by some show organisers to limit the amount of greyhound parentage in lurcher rcaing.. :clown:

Darren you are right :thumbsup: Billy can do what he wants and really I couldnt care less if he brings a proper full earmarked greyhound, but the point here is that he tortured certain people over their dogs and people are just using this chance to get their own back.

Also i notice that his good friend Markbrick hasnt said a word about it (Im not trying to start anything her by the way Mark) just stating the fact.

Lesson

DONT GIVE IT IF YOU CANT TAKE IT! (And I know Billy can take it)!!

Anyways Dazza im sure we'll speak soon

:teehee:

billyboy45 said:
fra said:
herby said:
billyboy45 said:
rodders said:
Lets not get back to percentages thing again folks,see where Herbys coming from if Billy had a problem with other peoples dogs,BUT and it is a big BUT.When an opportunity arises to own a dog out of something really special like Magical Dreams then you would be a fool not to take up the chance of owning it.We all know there's its never a certainty that pups will be as good as their parents,but if your serious about racing then you'll take the gamble.Must add that if George would have let me have another dog at home then I would have jumped at the chance of one of this litter :D Karen
You might get that chance Karen,cause coming from,and still feeling the impact of what we as a family have just went through,then i might change my mind.I thought this would be my ticket into the none ped's,as i would only be interested in the no limit stuff,but it seem's too many people dont want to give me the chance to prove myself as a [SIZE=21pt]top trainer.[/SIZE]
top trainer.....top vet ... top nutrionist...top "o" the marning billy ! :blink: :blink: is there no end to this mans skills ?

charlie lister - nick savva - billy hauper.

Hey,7 year's in a row unbeaten All Ireland under 23,with every show that came in between.Not bad. Sorry Geoff,you beat me fair n square at Chatsworth,and you'll get that handshake.(PROMISE) Billy...
why dos nt everyone just sit back and let the dogs do the talking when racing it would be the proof of the pudding then

because at the end of the day its lurchur raceing not greyhound raceing im sorry billy but every one that has a bit of a problem with this does have a point surely u must see that trophy hunting is not the path to to take its a sport and if we all want to join your sport wed all have to run out and get greyhounds and i dont think the true sports men and women on this forum are likely to do that lurchur raceing would be lost weres the sport in that this is just my way point of view of course not every one elses :)) all the best billy julie

hope 200 said:
because at the end of the day its lurchur raceing not greyhound raceing im sorry billy but every one that has a bit of a problem with this does have a point  surely u must see that  trophy hunting is not the path to to take its a sport and if we all want to join your sport wed all have to run out and get greyhounds and i dont think the true sports men and women on this forum are likely to do that lurchur raceing would be lost  weres the sport in that this is just my way point of view of course not every one elses  :)) all the best billy julie
Welcome to the world of lurcher racing Julie :D Its just like any other sport.There are those taking part just for fun,but there are those that turn up to win.

Don't fall under the misconception that the more greyhound in a dog the more chance of it winning.If that was the case i'm sure Billy could proberbly quite easily lay his hands on a couple of good greyhounds to breed with.This is about having a chance to race something out of a proven good dog.Another example of this is Sugar Daddy/Tori(Hope you don't mind me mentioning this Rose) Tori is a brilliant bitch,and Rose quite rightly wanted the best to go across her,so she used Sugar Daddy.At the end of the day there is nothing better than competition :thumbsup: although occasionly it does bring out the worst in folks :lol: :D Karen

hi karen your right there it can bring the worst out in people . but i supose like you said thats lurcher raceing :thumbsup: julie

Last edited by a moderator:
hope 200 said:
because at the end of the day its lurchur raceing not greyhound raceing im sorry billy but every one that has a bit of a problem with this does have a point  surely u must see that  trophy hunting is not the path to to take its a sport and if we all want to join your sport wed all have to run out and get greyhounds and i dont think the true sports men and women on this forum are likely to do that lurchur raceing would be lost  weres the sport in that this is just my way point of view of course not every one elses  :)) all the best billy julie
take a good look round you everyones trying to upgrade from your old collie x greyhound crosses for a bit more speed in racing at gamefares but lets all try and keep greyhounds for tracks and then sum might say lets keep the non peds for non ped racing the more faults found the more will be looked for

yes coatsy your right im upgradeing myself but not to a greyhound and i will also still be raceing a collie/greyhound ive no problem with wat people want to race with . that was just my way of saying id hate to see lurcher raceing becomeing something else in the future thats all :thumbsup: julie

[SIZE=21pt] BOTTOM LINE IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO CHEAT TO WIN A TROPHY SO BE IT[/SIZE]

BUT DONT EXPECT ANY PAT ON THE BACK FROM ME OR A WELL DONE !

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR QUEST FRO TROPHYS...IVE LOAD AND LOADS AND LOADS HERE IF YOU WANT THEM THAT MUCH ILL GIVE THEM AWAY TO ANYONE THATS SOOO DESPERATE !

baby1 said:
dazgail said:
What a topic!!!!!! Makes for some very interesting reading. The bottom line is Billy is entitled to do whatever he wishes, whether others believe in what he is doing is right or wrong, that's up to them to decide. Should he bring the pup in and rear it up, injury free, to racing age and it wins out of turn at the lurcher racing or even the non ped there will be the snidey remarks that's it's practically a greyhound and if it doesn't make the grade others will boast that their dog is faster than this superbly bred dog brought over from England etc etc etc Again Graham will have all these remarks made at him...more than likely behind his back...if the pups are raced with the non peds in England.It's the same old story...once a dog begins to win out of turn the breeding is questioned and then if there is no fault in the breeding the dog is doped to win every week...guess it all comes down to ethics.

Darren you are right :thumbsup: Billy can do what he wants and really I couldnt care less if he brings a proper full earmarked greyhound, but the point here is that he tortured certain people over their dogs and people are just using this chance to get their own back.

Also i notice that his good friend Markbrick hasnt said a word about it (Im not trying to start anything her by the way Mark) just stating the fact.

Lesson

Nice Nic, nice Nic, please don't get mad, nice Nic, calm down...you are so right, i'm not disagreeing with you....i like life....i doesn't want to end up in hospital with two black eyes and a broken nose :blink: :teehee:

I know Billy has commented on other dogs breeding in the past but sure we've all changed our minds and views about things we've said.

If 3/4 greyhound and 1/4 whippet lurchers have been slated in the past...it's no surprise that any dog with more than 3/4 greyhound blood in it will be slated also.

Quicksilver said:
[SIZE=21pt]  BOTTOM LINE IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO CHEAT TO WIN A TROPHY SO BE IT[/SIZE]
  BUT DONT EXPECT ANY PAT ON THE BACK FROM ME OR A WELL DONE !

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR QUEST FRO TROPHYS...IVE LOAD AND LOADS AND LOADS HERE IF YOU WANT THEM THAT MUCH ILL GIVE THEM AWAY TO ANYONE THATS SOOO DESPERATE !

yeah oh so right but its being done and has for along time

dazgail said:
baby1 said:
dazgail said:

Lesson

Nice Nic, nice Nic, please don't get mad, nice Nic, calm down...you are so right, i'm not disagreeing with you....i like life....i doesn't want to end up in hospital with two black eyes and a broken nose :blink: :teehee:

I know Billy has commented on other dogs breeding in the past but sure we've all changed our minds and views about things we've said.

If 3/4 greyhound and 1/4 whippet lurchers have been slated in the past...it's no surprise that any dog with more than 3/4 greyhound blood in it will be slated also.

dont panic about the black eyes and broken noses wherewe come from its natural

hope 200 said:
yes coatsy your right im upgradeing myself but not to a greyhound and i will also still be raceing a collie/greyhound  ive no problem with wat people want to race with . that was just my way of saying id hate to see lurcher raceing becomeing something else in the future thats all  :thumbsup: julie
julie wasnt meaning you alot are going that way they just forget to mention it or dont let on :thumbsup:

billyboy45 said:
A few pixfor my Cornish Friend's.
_B221528.jpg

_B221540.jpg

_B221546.jpg

_B221582.jpg

_B221557.jpg

Lets get back on TOPIC :teehee: .

The pups are looking handsome Billy, proper looking Lurchers!!! :- " .

You should be proud of yourself :b .

Keep up the good work :thumbsup: .

:cheers: Keith.

dazgail said:
baby1 said:
dazgail said:

Lesson

Tut Tut Darren im not that bad! :- "

My dogs have been slated I personally could care less, and i could also care less what Billy brings to the plate, the more the merrier. But if im gonna take slack from him Im gonna give it back!

I wish him luck with whatever he does but its good once in a while to hava a bit of fun! :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back