The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Shadow-Hunter said:
herby said:
well youl be ok now that youve BACKTRACKED  and are bringing in a dog with more percentage of greyhound in it than a certain persons dog that youve went on about for long enough.  thought you said  irish dogs were best. shame on you billy backtrack !!!         hope youre racing this dog at lifford cos there more greyhound in it than some of the greyhounds youve already got  (w00t)    (w00t)

Herby was that my dog Smoky, Billys been going on about which is only half Greyhound which he did not want to race next year said it looks to much like a Greyhound , then he goes and buys himself a dog in with that percentage of Greyhound in it . :wacko: must not have much faith in his own pups :blink:

Ian

For youre imformation Ian,it was youre mate that laughed when he told me the breeding of you're bitch.Now i dont remember where i was going on about her breeding,cause if you recon she is half BORDER TERRIER,XGREYHOUND.,then the proof of the pudding will be in what she has up the field,against racing bred dog's.Cause she should'nt be any closser than 20 length's to racing bred stuff,of same size n weight.Ihope she is as quick as they come.

rodders said:
Lets not get back to percentages thing again folks,see where Herbys coming from if Billy had a problem with other peoples dogs,BUT and it is a big BUT.When an opportunity arises to own a dog out of something really special like Magical Dreams then you would be a fool not to take up the chance of owning it.We all know there's its never a certainty that pups will be as good as their parents,but if your serious about racing then you'll take the gamble.Must add that if George would have let me have another dog at home then I would have jumped at the chance of one of this litter :D Karen
You might get that chance Karen,cause coming from,and still feeling the impact of what we as a family have just went through,then i might change my mind.I thought this would be my ticket into the none ped's,as i would only be interested in the no limit stuff,but it seem's too many people dont want to give me the chance to prove myself as a top trainer.

fra said:
herby said:
well youl be ok now that youve BACKTRACKED  and are bringing in a dog with more percentage of greyhound in it than a certain persons dog that youve went on about for long enough.  thought you said  irish dogs were best. shame on you billy backtrack !!!         hope youre racing this dog at lifford cos there more greyhound in it than some of the greyhounds youve already got  (w00t)    (w00t)

billy :- " it looks like you need two get this new pup earmark and ngrc registration.lol (w00t) (w00t)

I think you're right Frankie,but i dont know where to go.Maybe you could help me out,with the number for the bloke who did all you're pup's out of Miss ElliexMarty's Star,Ha ha.It was the same bloke that was gona mark up the one's out of her litter to NINGBO JACK,too,was,nt it.Just wondering Frankie,would you have been on here in this topic,had Ellie held,when you had her mated to him a few month's ago.You need to get a brush Frankie,you're door step need's cleanin. Ha ha ha.

Billy you've been threatening that you're going to burst onto the non ped scene for quite some time now, i'll believe it when i see it. Plus what's stopping you from doing it with one of the Ernie pups, there's sure to be a few of those over 40lb. Now to me it doesn't matter what dog you run with the non peds but it is quite laughable looking back on previous topics where you have ranted on in some length about the dogs with lots of greyhound in them.

Looking forward to seeing you in England Billy

Vicky (Ever the optimist!)

Vicky said:
Billy you've been threatening that you're going to burst onto the non ped scene for quite some time now, i'll believe it when i see it.  Plus what's stopping you from doing it with one of the Ernie pups, there's sure to be a few of those over 40lb.  Now to me it doesn't matter what dog you run with the non peds but it is quite laughable looking back on previous topics where you have ranted on in some length about the dogs with lots of greyhound in them.

As it happen's i have just been on the phone to Graham's house,but i did'nt get an answer.I have left a message for him.We will see if i have no faith in my own pup's,as someone has said.

hope 200 said:
hi karen if you read back in billys posts he said the pup he calls lazy he has pushed on because hes hope it will be over 23 thats up to him i supose saying that billy had a few thoughts of his own lately about other peoples pups time will tell i supose but i still wish him  :luck: with his new pup julie  :thumbsup:
Youre spot on Julie,i hope he will make an over,but it's very chancy,and summit that might never happen.That person with the other pup's let me know about what i said.Idid'nt mean it in a bad way,although that's what came out.And the pix did make the pup's look all head ,and could have been taken from a different angle ,to show the length.I actualy told Geoff that if thing's were different,i would have had one of those pup's.As all my stuff is related,i cant breed on without different blood.

Vicky said:
Billy you've been threatening that you're going to burst onto the non ped scene for quite some time now, i'll believe it when i see it.  Plus what's stopping you from doing it with one of the Ernie pups, there's sure to be a few of those over 40lb.  Now to me it doesn't matter what dog you run with the non peds but it is quite laughable looking back on previous topics where you have ranted on in some length about the dogs with lots of greyhound in them.

Dont know about burstin on Vicky,but it would be nice to be given a fair crack at the chance to produce or rear summit that would do the buisiness.Dont forget,my pup's from last year are just ready to run,though Trouble is doubtful,so that leave's me with Niki,who dont realy put her heart in the chase.As for Pyper,Great show dog,better worker,race,not good enough.Least in honest. By the way,i have been making a lot of enquiries,about getting the bitches regestered to race over there,and am taking them both to the Scottish champ's and Dearby next year.Someone on here can verify that,but i will leave it up to her,and not pull her into summit she dont want to be in. ...Billy...

thanks for your answer billy and a very interesting one it was too but id like an answer to the question i asked and as the great trainer and breeder you are suposed to be you should have no problem telling me as its important to my daughter do you have great faith in your present litter billy thank you :) julie

billyboy45 said:
rodders said:
Lets not get back to percentages thing again folks,see where Herbys coming from if Billy had a problem with other peoples dogs,BUT and it is a big BUT.When an opportunity arises to own a dog out of something really special like Magical Dreams then you would be a fool not to take up the chance of owning it.We all know there's its never a certainty that pups will be as good as their parents,but if your serious about racing then you'll take the gamble.Must add that if George would have let me have another dog at home then I would have jumped at the chance of one of this litter :D Karen
You might get that chance Karen,cause coming from,and still feeling the impact of what we as a family have just went through,then i might change my mind.I thought this would be my ticket into the none ped's,as i would only be interested in the no limit stuff,but it seem's too many people dont want to give me the chance to prove myself as a [SIZE=21pt]top trainer.[/SIZE]
top trainer.....top vet ... top nutrionist...top "o" the marning billy ! :blink: :blink: is there no end to this mans skills ?

Last edited by a moderator:
hope 200 said:
thanks for your answer billy and a very interesting one it was too but id like an answer to the question i asked and as the great trainer and breeder you are suposed to be you should have no problem telling me as its important to my daughter do you have great faith in your present litter billy thank you  :) julie
I'll pm you now julie,as i think this is going totaly out of order,and it's time now to remember that before this pup was mentioned,we were all friend's.Now im not letting a 4 legged friend push out what i concidered a 2 legged one.

billy as i said in a post i put up i wish you luck with your pup ive no problems there at all but i think you should have told the people that were haveing your pups the score it didnt look to good did it your pups are going to new homes while you yourself are bringing in a pup from england il change my question billy wat about this one do you think any of your pups will be as fast as the new english pup your haveing julie :thumbsup:

herby said:
billyboy45 said:
rodders said:
You might get that chance Karen,cause coming from,and still feeling the impact of what we as a family have just went through,then i might change my mind.I thought this would be my ticket into the none ped's,as i would only be interested in the no limit stuff,but it seem's too many people dont want to give me the chance to prove myself as a [SIZE=21pt]top trainer.[/SIZE]
top trainer.....top vet ... top nutrionist...top "o" the marning billy ! :blink: :blink: is there no end to this mans skills ?

charlie lister - nick savva - billy hauper.

fra said:
herby said:
billyboy45 said:
rodders said:

charlie lister - nick savva - billy hauper.

Hey,7 year's in a row unbeaten All Ireland under 23,with every show that came in between.Not bad. Sorry Geoff,you beat me fair n square at Chatsworth,and you'll get that handshake.(PROMISE) Billy...

hope 200 said:
billy as i said in a post i put up i wish you luck with your pup ive no problems there at all but i think you should have told the people that were haveing your pups the score  it didnt look to good did it your pups are going to new homes while you yourself are bringing in a pup from england  il change my question billy wat about this one do you think any of your pups  will be as fast as the new english pup your haveing  julie  :thumbsup:
Would not take a gamble on that Julie,but i guess i'll never know now will i.As everyone on here has highlighted,that pup would be almost pure greyhound,but still a lurcher.Posibly make 25/27 inches at the outset.It wouls take some doin for a 22 inch 1/2 bred w/g to beat that.Not an imposability,but a very big hill to climb.Put it like this Julie.If one of these pup's were to beat a bitch of that caliber and breeding,then my pup's would'nt be for sale.Tara 23n3/4,Ernie 20n1/2.Magical,26sh x grehound 28sh.Truthfully id be gobsmacked,and never have to advertise a pup for the rest of my day's.

didnt billy say that he has got the new pup for new blood

sounds good sence to me sorry to interuptt

isnt it funny how now that youre BACKTRACKING and bringing in an almost pure greyhound its all ok ! but till you were offered a pup it was like a cardinal sin to even mention so much greyhound in a dog ?!

you are just unreal billy and i cant hide my disappointment. im not going to pussy around here like lots are and humour you... youve reached an all time low. dont give us youre crap that its for breeding new stock..ARSE !"! youll be racing it at the first chance you get. anything for a trophy!! how very very disappointing.

you won 7 in a row against what ????? what was there to race over here then ? its only in the last few years that lurcher racing has become competitive and where have you been winning...ermmm ..ummmm ..? oh yeh the "backtracker of the year trophy 2007". anything you win over here with this greyhound billy will be very shallow and unawarded. take heed youll need to have a good good dog to beat "the mighty you know who" !! best of luck in your quest. still cant believe youd stoop below what you thought was low one time. gutted :( were all gutted over here. ohhhh the shame of it all. :( wheres the leonard cohen albums and the noose and some halucinagenics ?

[SIZE=14pt] "say it aint soooo ma say it aint sooooo"[/SIZE] :D

mr 98% greyhound

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if the competition is like this on here,can't wait for our next trip to Ireland when all the up and coming youngsters line up with the proven champs ;) you are gonna have some brilliant racing.bet George and I will be able to fill a bus with a load of spectators from England :lol:Now deep breath and lets all calm down a bit.Let the dogs do the talking :thumbsup: :D Karen

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back