The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Had this boy in the kitchen today,as i missed him,at nail cutting time,last week.As luck would have it,i cut one of the nail's too short,and just nipped the quick.He never as much as jerked,and know's nothing about it.Ive seen dog's squeel the house down,even if the quick was'nt touched.We call this pup LAZY,as he is alway's sleeping.

_B181318.jpg

_B181323.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
Had this boy in the kitchen today,as i missed him,at nail cutting time,last week.As luck would have it,i cut one of the nail's too short,and just nipped the quick.He never as much as jerked,and know's nothing about it.Ive seen dog's squeel the house down,even if the quick was'nt touched.We call this pup LAZY,as he is alway's sleeping.
_B181318.jpg

_B181323.jpg

Handsome looking pup Billy :thumbsup: I would have my beady eye on that one ;) :luck:

Fleesh said:
Which one's "my" little fella  :blink:
Im keeping that little fellow,as he was my 2nd pic of the litter.But as i said,he was youre's if you wanted him,as id have known where he was going.As for the fawn lad.We have decided that as lazy like's where he lay's,he can stay here too.Im hoping he will go over 23

,as ive pushed him on a bit,with all the lamb's milk and calcium i can get into him.He's a bit like an alcoholic that boy.(JUST LOVE'S THE BOTTLE).Still does too,and would drink more from it,if he got it,than out of a dish.Think he'll end up built like my old stuff.Summit like Milly's Sugar Daddy.An absalute power house,(and a stunner too,of course).Let's just hope i get them to racing age though.Jaq,you've a good eye for a pic,so i hope you have one for a pup too.

Iuploaded the wrong pix for Julie,as it should have been the edited one's.So here are a few of them,and i do hope she like's them.1st one is of the other pup julie,that will go with the fawn one.

_B211419-1.jpg

_B211433-1.jpg

img

_B211474-1.jpg

this is the stalker,Julie.time's she think's she's a collie or summit.I think she'll be a little stunner.
_B211437-1.jpg

Julie.If you see anything you'd like printed,then let me know through PM.If you send me you're email,then i can send you all the pix i have.

Fine looking pups Billy, they are all lovely especially Lazy :wub:

We are looking forward to the racing over the next few years also :thumbsup:

Deirdre & Rose :)

When will we see a picture of your pup that's coming from England Billy? :- "

Jayne, very suprised :eek:

ps see non ped section (Magical Dreams x Greyhound) (w00t) :lol: :luck: with it Billy.

Jusr read that you're keeping my favourite fella :D

Good Luck with him :luck:

peony said:
Lovely looking babies Billy  :wub:   :wub:   :wub: Doesnt Tara look proud???? :thumbsup: You are certainly going to be kept busy overseeing that little lot!!  :D
GOOD LUCK TO THE NEW PUPS AND THE PROUD MUM. LADY P :luck: :wub: :luck:

nettle said:
When will we see a picture of your pup that's coming from England Billy? :- " Jayne, very suprised :eek:

ps see non ped section (Magical Dreams x Greyhound) (w00t)   :lol:   :luck: with it Billy.

HA,ha,ha.What's this all about.Sure they're only a few day's old.

nettle said:
When will we see a picture of your pup that's coming from England Billy? :- " Jayne, very suprised :eek:

ps see non ped section (Magical Dreams x Greyhound) (w00t)   :lol:   :luck: with it Billy.

Pic of the pup is also on the none ped forum girl.Are'nt i a lucky boy.Billy was also very surprised Jayne,as he only found out about this friday night himself.See some people recon Billyboy45,still has it,and want's so,so much,to kick ass in both over's and under's.What a line to breed back into my own.Guess ive got a ticket to the none ped's now,dont it. ...Billy...

Good luck with your new English bred pup Billy, but I hope your not tempting fate.

Remember your statement in the NLRC magazine 1999, William's Tale, when you said "I won't be having another English dog"

I remember reading your long story about the bad luck you had with those poor little pups :( it brought a lump to my throat :(

Anyway you make your own luck through life, so I wish you all the :luck: of the Irish.

ps. You nearly ended up with one out of my line of grews :sweating: Graham was thinking of using our Buzz at one time.

Geoff :luck:

A few posts have been deleted because they were reported as breaking K9 rules.

Please try and stay on topic.

:cheers:

milly said:
Good luck with your new English bred pup Billy, but I hope your not tempting fate.Remember your statement in the NLRC magazine 1999, William's Tale, when you said "I won't be having another English dog"

I remember reading your long story about the bad luck you had with those poor little pups :( it brought a lump to my throat :(

Anyway you make your own luck through life, so I wish you all the  :luck: of the Irish.

ps. You nearly ended up with one out of my line of grews :sweating:   Graham was thinking of using our Buzz at one time.

Geoff :luck:

Memory's best forgotten Geoff,and to think the dog's came from the same place.Thing is,so did Tara,as Graham bred her too.Since 99,a lot of water has gone under the bridge Geoff,and i now believe if summit is gona happen,then it's gona happen.Still have the video of those poor buggar's,laying there almost dead,with the dreaded Parvo,and big lump's on their back's,where we had to inject the ISOLEC,fluid,under their skin,to keep them from dehydrating..We brought that litter out of it Geoff,but lost the other,as they were all dead day after they went down.We never got the chance to try and save that litter,as they went down so quick.and they were jagged by the vet, too,who promised me they would'nt take it..Never want to go through that one again,as it took week's to recover,never mind pup's.Hey,there could be a little Buzz in my yard yet Geoff.Sure he's only started stud dutie's. ...Billy...

well youl be ok now that youve BACKTRACKED and are bringing in a dog with more percentage of greyhound in it than a certain persons dog that youve went on about for long enough. thought you said irish dogs were best. shame on you billy backtrack !!!

hope youre racing this dog at lifford cos there more greyhound in it than some of the greyhounds youve already got (w00t) (w00t)

herby said:
well youl be ok now that youve BACKTRACKED  and are bringing in a dog with more percentage of greyhound in it than a certain persons dog that youve went on about for long enough.  thought you said  irish dogs were best. shame on you billy backtrack !!!        hope youre racing this dog at lifford cos there more greyhound in it than some of the greyhounds youve already got  (w00t)   (w00t)

Herby was that my dog Smoky, Billys been going on about which is only half Greyhound which he did not want to race next year said it looks to much like a Greyhound , then he goes and buys himself a dog in with that percentage of Greyhound in it . :wacko: must not have much faith in his own pups :blink:

Ian

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back