The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

Super pics Billy, you're really getting a hang of that camera. :)

passing on a message for you billy from john "constable stormenghast"....

pups look super mate..well done !

sammy salami :blink:

There so cute :wub: how many have got homes awaiting them? :luck:

Jayne

ps. I won't ask today Billy ;) :lol:

Aw! Gorgeous. They're solid-looking little things, arent they? :wub: I like that one with the neat and perfect white cross on the chest :thumbsup:

billyboy45 said:
_B020883.jpg
_B020945.jpg

_B020941.jpg

_B020915.jpg
_B020935.jpg

[
_B020888.jpg
IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t129/billyboy45/_B020886.jpg[/img]

pups looking well billy john tells me you might call up next week we where out with lure today for a coupleof runs think zena might have pulled or twisted something she refused to walk back to car she ant looking her self but shes on her feet will wait to tomorrow morning before getting her checked over shadowhunter droped round some metacam

coatsy said:
billyboy45 said:
pups looking well billy john tells me you might call up next week we where out with lure today for a coupleof runs think zena might have pulled or twisted something she refused to walk back to car she ant looking her self but shes on her feet will wait to tomorrow morning before getting her checked over shadowhunter droped round some metacam

Wont have Megan im affrid,as she has broken 2 metacarpel's,and will never be fit to run again,as ive been told she might not heal as well this time ,with her being so old.Abig loss to me,as far as training goes,cause not only was she great for bringing the greyhound's up the field,but she was a great guage for knowing what was gona be what,in the training of the 2 wee bitches.Gave Trouble her 1st run at the luure yesterday,as i had to use owing to Megan being out of action,and she did ok,and finished her 2nd run sound.Will be giving her another run maybe tomorrow,with Niki.

Billy, you big meanie!!!!! Your poor wife ................................ cant you keep the one SHE likes??????? :- "

Do the decent thing ............... what with this comment and the one you made a while back about not naming KIRSTYS greyhound in case you sold it and I am beginning to think you are a heartless beast :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
peony said:
billyboy45 said:
Him and one of his brother's are still looking for a new home,if anyone is interested PM me..Was gona keep that pup,but im keeping 2 already,and although the wife want's that one,he's gotta go. ...Billy...
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Billy, you big meanie!!!!! Your poor wife ................................ cant you keep the one SHE likes??????? :- "

Do the decent thing ............... what with this comment and the one you made a while back about not naming KIRSTYS greyhound in case you sold it and I am beginning to think you are a heartless beast :rant:

I was right about Kirsty's bitch,when i said about not naming it,and i still havent.All the rest of the litter are named,and on the greyhound web site,and ready to go.Kirsty has left home and now live's a few mile's away,and only come's down once a week,or when Tina is racing,and she want's to go to the track.She's never evr ,fed or cleaned,or walked the bitch,in fact she does'nt even know it still exist's.I was made an offer the other night at the track,when a few different bloke's wanted to buy my Tina bitch,after her good win,but havent made my mind up yet.As regard's the pup in ?that the wife like's.If she would feed & clean,and give me a pull out,she could keep as many as she wanted.As it happen's,im a one man opperation at the moment,so i guess that give's me clout.Anyway,it's great to see you're still alive n kicking.How's that camera dismantler keeping.Should be a big boy now.

Archers coming along well Billy :thumbsup: just measured him and he is 27" and when he was weighed last week, he tipped the scales at 68.5lbs. I havent had chance to get him to the track lately, but his speed doesnt seem to have lessened, judging by his antics when I walk him.

He had his first session at Dog School the other week and was the only dog there who during recall, only took three strides to get from one side of the hall to the other :- " :- " :- "

I will try get an up to date picture of him for you at the weekend :)

peony said:
Archers coming along well Billy  :thumbsup:   just measured him and he is 27" and when he was weighed last week, he tipped the scales at 68.5lbs. I havent had chance to get him to the track lately, but his speed doesnt seem to have lessened, judging by his antics when I walk him. He had his first session at Dog School the other week and was the only dog there who during recall, only took three strides to get from one side of the hall to the other :- "  :- "  :- "

I will try get an up to date picture of him for you at the weekend :)

Great new'a Caroline.See,i still remember you're name.Funny that,as im seein the doc about short term memory loss.Summit to do with old age,seein as i look so like Jimmy Savill.Tell you one thing though.That Archer is a big boy. ...Billy...

Great new'a Caroline.See,i still remember you're name.Funny that,as im seein the doc about short term memory loss.Summit to do with old age,seein as i look so like Jimmy Savill.Tell you one thing though.That Archer is a big boy. ...Billy...

See Billy, I KNEW you had misread my post .......................... read it again ................. I said it was a good job I knew what you looked like, meaning I realised you DIDNT look like Jimmy Saville :blink:

Now you mention it though , facially you do remind me of someone, but I cant for the life of me think who right now :*

These 2 were covered in shit this evening,as they have started playing in the pen now ,most of the day,so Alanagh sugested the 2 of them needed a bath,and brought in for a few hour's.Funny how a little water & shampoo,make them look all nice and keepable.The are 6 week's old tomorrow,and looking good.

_B171310.jpg

_B171301.jpg

_B171296.jpg

_B171287.jpg

_B171284.jpg

milly said:
There looking nice Billy :thumbsup:
:cheers: Geoff.They lost a wee bit of weight,with me being away at the nephew's all week,and not being here to do the feeding n stuff.No one else here will touch the raw beef,or chicken,so they had to live out of a bag for a few day's,and did'nt eat all that well.Im pretty pleased with them,and hope they can do the breeding justice.Will post a few pix of the rest through the week,before they go away to their new home's. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
milly said:
There looking nice Billy :thumbsup:
:cheers: Geoff.They lost a wee bit of weight,with me being away at the nephew's all week,and not being here to do the feeding n stuff.No one else here will touch the ram beef,or chicken,so they had to live out of a bag for a few day's,and did'nt eat all that well.Im pretty pleased with them,and hope they can do the breeding justice.Will post a few pix of the rest through the week,before they go away to their new home's. ...Billy...

Well I'm sure you'll bring out the best in the ones you're keeping Billy :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back