The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
billy do you not think it would have been fair to tell every one that WAS having one of your pups that you yourself have no faith in the litter and thats why you have went for a dog else were :shifty: billy very :shifty: julie :angry:

hope 200 said:
billy do you not think it would have been fair to tell every one that WAS having one of your pups that you yourself have no faith in the litter and thats why you have went for a dog else were  :shifty: billy very  :shifty: julie  :angry:
Julie I think Billy is hoping the bitch he gets off Graham will be an overs and the ones he is keeping from his own litter will be unders,that way he gets dogs to race in both unders and overs.There is more greyhound in the litter in England :) Karen

hi karen if you read back in billys posts he said the pup he calls lazy he has pushed on because hes hope it will be over 23 thats up to him i supose saying that billy had a few thoughts of his own lately about other peoples pups time will tell i supose but i still wish him :luck: with his new pup julie :thumbsup:

milly said:
Good luck with your new English bred pup Billy, but I hope your not tempting fate.Remember your statement in the NLRC magazine 1999, William's Tale, when you said "I won't be having another English dog"

I remember reading your long story about the bad luck you had with those poor little pups :( it brought a lump to my throat :(

Anyway you make your own luck through life, so I wish you all the  :luck: of the Irish.

ps. You nearly ended up with one out of my line of grews :sweating:   Graham was thinking of using our Buzz at one time.

Geoff :luck:

yes i was certainly thinking of using your buzz would have to be a idiot not to great dog great people.maybe next time dude if thats ok with you and the (boss)

herby said:
well youl be ok now that youve BACKTRACKED  and are bringing in a dog with more percentage of greyhound in it than a certain persons dog that youve went on about for long enough.  thought you said  irish dogs were best. shame on you billy backtrack !!!        hope youre racing this dog at lifford cos there more greyhound in it than some of the greyhounds youve already got  (w00t)   (w00t)

no need to be like that am sure

rodders said:
hope 200 said:
billy do you not think it would have been fair to tell every one that WAS having one of your pups that you yourself have no faith in the litter and thats why you have went for a dog else were  :shifty: billy very  :shifty: julie   :angry:
Julie I think Billy is hoping the bitch he gets off Graham will be an overs and the ones he is keeping from his own litter will be unders,that way he gets dogs to race in both unders and overs.There is more greyhound in the litter in England :) Karen

Yes Karen, but what about the litter before this one, Billy kept back a couple out of this litter isn't there a over 23" one out of that litter.

Jayne, imo

Lets not get back to percentages thing again folks,see where Herbys coming from if Billy had a problem with other peoples dogs,BUT and it is a big BUT.When an opportunity arises to own a dog out of something really special like Magical Dreams then you would be a fool not to take up the chance of owning it.We all know there's its never a certainty that pups will be as good as their parents,but if your serious about racing then you'll take the gamble.Must add that if George would have let me have another dog at home then I would have jumped at the chance of one of this litter :D Karen

rodders said:
Lets not get back to percentages thing again folks,see where Herbys coming from if Billy had a problem with other peoples dogs,BUT and it is a big BUT.When an opportunity arises to own a dog out of something really special like Magical Dreams then you would be a fool not to take up the chance of owning it.We all know there's its never a certainty that pups will be as good as their parents,but if your serious about racing then you'll take the gamble.Must add that if George would have let me have another dog at home then I would have jumped at the chance of one of this litter :D Karen
But would George have let you have one if you'd just breed your own litter, more to the point, would you have wanted one?

Jayne

nettle said:
rodders said:
But would George have let you have one if you'd just breed your own litter, more to the point, would you have wanted one?

Jayne

I haven't got anything thats proved its worth breeding with in non peds yet Jayne :lol: An honest answer though is if I was looking for another scratch dog and I had the chance to breed my own or have one out of a dog that has beaten everything running then the choice would be simple buy a pup.You have to remember Billy had no idea about Magical Dreams up and coming mating when he bred his own litter,I don't think Graham would have bred him just yet if he'd still been racing.I for one wish Billy every success with his pups,and look forward to seeing how his new pup performs in the lurcher racing :D Karen

rodders said:
nettle said:
rodders said:

Jayne

I haven't got anything thats proved its worth breeding with in non peds yet Jayne :lol: An honest answer though is if I was looking for another scratch dog and I had the chance to breed my own or have one out of a dog that has beaten everything running then the choice would be simple buy a pup.You have to remember Billy had no idea about Magical Dreams up and coming mating when he bred his own litter,I don't think Graham would have bred him just yet if he'd still been racing.I for one wish Billy every success with his pups,and look forward to seeing how his new pup performs in the lurcher racing :D Karen

I see where your coming from Karen.

Jayne -_-

herby said:
well youl be ok now that youve BACKTRACKED  and are bringing in a dog with more percentage of greyhound in it than a certain persons dog that youve went on about for long enough.  thought you said  irish dogs were best. shame on you billy backtrack !!!        hope youre racing this dog at lifford cos there more greyhound in it than some of the greyhounds youve already got  (w00t)   (w00t)

billy :- " it looks like you need two get this new pup earmark and ngrc registration.lol (w00t) (w00t)

fra said:
herby said:
well youl be ok now that youve BACKTRACKED  and are bringing in a dog with more percentage of greyhound in it than a certain persons dog that youve went on about for long enough.  thought you said  irish dogs were best. shame on you billy backtrack !!!         hope youre racing this dog at lifford cos there more greyhound in it than some of the greyhounds youve already got  (w00t)    (w00t)

billy :- " it looks like you need two get this new pup earmark and ngrc registration.lol (w00t) (w00t)

get ready to fall asleep again as he conjures up his excuse..... (w00t) hes been writing for quite sometime..as usual -_-

herby said:
fra said:
herby said:
well youl be ok now that youve BACKTRACKED  and are bringing in a dog with more percentage of greyhound in it than a certain persons dog that youve went on about for long enough.  thought you said  irish dogs were best. shame on you billy backtrack !!!         hope youre racing this dog at lifford cos there more greyhound in it than some of the greyhounds youve already got  (w00t)    (w00t)

get ready to fall asleep again as he conjures up his excuse..... (w00t) hes been writing for quite sometime..as usual -_-

8 minutes and counting......... (w00t)

herby said:
herby said:
fra said:
herby said:

8 minutes and counting......... (w00t)

10 minutes and his still excusing himself....go billy go billy go billy !!

somebody keep us awake here....the cows are due in here and his still at it ........... -_- yawwwwwwwwwwwwn

12 MINUTES !!!!!!!!!! IM OUT !! i cant bear it anymore.... :(

anyone know his number,, i think the greyhound racer has fell asleep on his keyboard !!

herby said:

for youre imformation Mr herby,(who)...I am thinking more on the none ped scene with this pup.I am also looking ahead to the future breeding stock,as this line goes way back to my old stuff,and would be just the right percentage for a dog out of my litter,as the resulting offfspring would be somwhere between 3/4,and 5/8.Im not stupid "(HERBY)"HA.I know exactly what i am doing.You know my number,or better still,i'll stick to my plan's and come up this Sunday morning.Then we can have a proper talk,just between two grown up's.Think there's a lot you need to here,before jumping to conclusion's.

billy its a 15/16 greyhound and you know it !! youve backtracked !! by the way i was fonin you all last night to see why youd decided to bring a more than 15/16 greyhound here to race. youll never go to england to race non-peds dont kid your self ! by the way you know im racing at westhoughton this weekend too dont you.?

SHAME ON YOU BACKTRACK-BILL

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) BRINGER IN OF 98% GREYHOUNDS

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back