The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

billyboy45 said:
JAX said:
any chance of a picture of dad too .
Good luck with your pups , youve certainly got your hands full

Will get a couple of good pix sortrd,as i have them on a card somwhere. ...Billy...

Could only find this one at present,but it's quite a good one. It's of Ernie ,after winning the 32 countie's under 21 racing championship. ...Billy...

Taraspupsborn071007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cracking looking pups Billy :thumbsup: :luck:

billyboy45 said:
Although that pup in the 2nd pic,look's like it's heading for the edge,i can assure you it was no more than an arm's length away,and Alannah was watching it like a hawk.If it was'nt warm and sunny,i would have taken the pix inside,but as it was ,i got better one's in the sunshine.  ...Billy...
Racing name Steve McQueen ?? :lol:

Aww adorable a beautiful mummyy anall!

Good luck in the future for them :)

billyboy45 said:
billyboy45 said:
JAX said:
any chance of a picture of dad too .
Good luck with your pups , youve certainly got your hands full

Will get a couple of good pix sortrd,as i have them on a card somwhere. ...Billy...

Could only find this one at present,but it's quite a good one. It's of Ernie ,after winning the 32 countie's under 21 racing championship. ...Billy...

Taraspupsborn071007.jpg

Good looking dog , thanks :cheers:

Bet you didn't recognise George either Jackie :- " he's the one on the right :lol: Think even Sue wouldn't recognise him now :lol:

Pups look great Billy :thumbsup: :D Karen

rodders said:
Bet you didn't recognise George either Jackie :- " he's the one on the right :lol: Think even Sue wouldn't recognise him now :lol:
Pups look great Billy :thumbsup:   :D Karen

:oops: But didnt he have hair then Karen :- " ;)

come on billyboy tell us whos the bestest pup. by the way they all look well :thumbsup:

signed____peter parsley

I think Billy is edging his bets, and waiting till they are 8 weeks old, or even 3 months old :D with him picking the Oak's winner and even the North West Derby winner o:) so come on Billy pick the fastest pup, and show us non believers :thumbsup:

ps. nice looking pups & great photos :thumbsup:

Jayne

nettle said:
I think Billy is edging his bets, and waiting till they are 8 weeks old, or even 3 months old :D with him picking the Oak's winner and even the North West Derby winner o:) so come on Billy pick the fastest pup, and show us non believers :thumbsup: ps. nice looking pups & great photos :thumbsup:

Jayne

well that doesnt count then :angry: he has said he can do this from birth and i believe he can :thumbsup: he even predicts the brindle ones to have stripes :blink: ! nice looking pups billyboy especially the dark fawn ones with stripes..oh thats right they are the brindle ones.

right youve got till midnight tonight or else you have told us all pork-pies :angry: which one is going to be the fastest...the slowest..the fattest...the best welder....the best carpenter....book-keeper.....best at driving lorrys. how many are left...3 ? ok the best sales-dog....longest tail....and best at maths !

thats the lot come on dont disappoint your fans...

signed--------- tommy tarragon

pmsl!!!!best welder!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

get ready for his reply... hes been writing for 10 minutes now......... -_- lol

tommy tarragon

14 minutes...his fingers must be black and blue...

peter parsley

nope...hes changed his mind.....one of the pups has maybe stole his car.... thatll be the fastest one then...pick it billyboy..pick it to be the speediest :thumbsup:

ollie onion

HERE IS THE HIS TIME...AND HE MEANS BUSINESS LOL !! RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN............... :p

hes ok ya know..billys a good bloke ...im only kidding you billyboy :thumbsup:

signed --------sammy spicerack

Get a life looser.Ha Ha HA.14 minutes my arse.Tell you what i'll do.I'll get a bucket,put 9 in,fill it with water,and walk away.Then i'll be left with the fasrest pup in the litter.Is this what you're trying to drive me to.Smart arse.Ive made my pick the day they were born.But sorry,this is my buisiness and not you're's or no one elses.Only time will tell if im right or wrong.If im wrong,then i'll stand up and say so.Now as i said,GET A LIFE.

billyboy45 said:
Get a life looser.Ha Ha HA.14 minutes my arse.Tell you what i'll do.I'll get a bucket,put 9 in,fill it with water,and walk away.Then i'll be left with the fasrest pup in the litter.Is this what you're trying to drive me to.Smart arse.Ive made my pick the day they were born.But sorry,this is my buisiness and not you're's or no one elses.Only time will tell if im right or wrong.If im wrong,then i'll stand up and say so.Now as i said,GET A LIFE.
billyboy....its a joke.. wed just like to hear your choice thats all. come on tell us...pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz dont be losing it. we love you really :wub:

my hubby thinks youre the dogs wotsits :thumbsup:

caroline carrot

nettle said:
I think Billy is edging his bets, and waiting till they are 8 weeks old, or even 3 months old :D with him picking the Oak's winner and even the North West Derby winner o:) so come on Billy pick the fastest pup, and show us non believers :thumbsup: ps. nice looking pups & great photos :thumbsup:

Jayne

As far as picking the North West Dearby winner goes,idid'nt pick him for anyone,but put my eye on him when he was a pup,as i was veiuing the litter with a couple of other's,when i was at a certain kennel'.I said i realy liked the look of one of the pup's,and had it out to have a look at it.When the pup grew up,and started racing,i followed it's career,which included winning the north west dearby.Not a massive fete,but a good one.When he won that ,the breeder came up to me and said ,i bet you're sick,you did'nt buy him,when he was a pup.See,i bought his 2 full cousen's,for the same price,and one of them was a cracker,but broke his leg in a semi final,and the other was also very quick,but injured her back.She is now in Cornwall.

herby said:
billyboy45 said:
billyboy....its a joke.. wed just like to hear your choice thats all. come on tell us...pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz dont be losing it. we love you really :wub:

my hubby thinks youre the dogs wotsits :thumbsup:

caroline carrot

What are you doin signed up as a junior member,if you've got a hubby.Ive picked 2 brindle's,(WITH STRIPE'S),oh,and they've got 4 leg's each,and a tail.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back