The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
billyboy45 said:
herby said:
billyboy45 said:
Get a life looser.Ha Ha HA.14 minutes my arse.Tell you what i'll do.I'll get a bucket,put 9 in,fill it with water,and walk away.Then i'll be left with the fasrest pup in the litter.Is this what you're trying to drive me to.Smart arse.Ive made my pick the day they were born.But sorry,this is my buisiness and not you're's or no one elses.Only time will tell if im right or wrong.If im wrong,then i'll stand up and say so.Now as i said,GET A LIFE.
billyboy....its a joke.. wed just like to hear your choice thats all. come on tell us...pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz dont be losing it. we love you really :wub:

my hubby thinks youre the dogs wotsits :thumbsup:

caroline carrot

What are you doin signed up as a junior member,if you've got a hubby.Ive picked 2 brindle's,(WITH STRIPE'S),oh,and they've got 4 leg's each,and a tail.

Thank God for Tena Lady :D

I've peed myself laughing about Herby being a Junior member :D

Junior member means a newish member who hasn't posted alot Billy,it doesn't mean a under 16 year old :D

Jayne

nettle said:
billyboy45 said:
herby said:
billyboy45 said:
Get a life looser.Ha Ha HA.14 minutes my arse.Tell you what i'll do.I'll get a bucket,put 9 in,fill it with water,and walk away.Then i'll be left with the fasrest pup in the litter.Is this what you're trying to drive me to.Smart arse.Ive made my pick the day they were born.But sorry,this is my buisiness and not you're's or no one elses.Only time will tell if im right or wrong.If im wrong,then i'll stand up and say so.Now as i said,GET A LIFE.
billyboy....its a joke.. wed just like to hear your choice thats all. come on tell us...pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz dont be losing it. we love you really :wub:

caroline carrot

What are you doin signed up as a junior member,if you've got a hubby.Ive picked 2 brindle's,(WITH STRIPE'S),oh,and they've got 4 leg's each,and a tail.

Junior member means a newish member who hasn't posted alot Billy,it doesn't mean a under 16 year old :D

Jayne

he knows that jayne ....hes just testing you !! isnt that right ? !! tell me its right..pleeezzzz billyboy56 1/2...

" [SIZE=14pt]no fool he [/SIZE] " :blink: :blink:

words by-- cecilia celery

Last edited by a moderator:
hey billy can you see into the future too?whats going to win the national next year then?you got a crystal ball billy? :lol: o:)

billyboy45 said:
But Billy, "theres a hole in the bucket dear Billy dear Billy theres a hole in the bucket dear Billy a hole" :D

Jayne

ps."with what shall I mend it dear Billy dear Billy with what shall I mend it dear Billy with what?"

in youre finite wisdom...how early do you release puppys and how old do you keep them to...or just till youve raced them then guessed which one was fastest after-all ?

words by...colin corriander

herby - kirs - nettle (w00t) (w00t) :lol: lol.

nettle said:
billyboy45 said:
herby said:
billyboy45 said:

caroline carrot

Jayne

Well you see the thing is,that over here in N.Ireland,Junior mean's under 16,as that is the way it is in all the lurcher club's,fishing club's,lodges,and whatever else exist's,that you have to be a member off.Ican remember being a new member on here,but cant remember being a junior one.As ive said before ,were not all perfect with great schooling behind us.God might not have have gave me a brain,but he made up for it with the 2 good hand's he gave me,and the ability to use them.Oh ,and that mean's for doing thing's,before someone jump's on the band wagon.Hey,it's all a bit of craic,at the end of the day.

Oh Come on it's obvious the fastest will be the masked fawn with the ickle white toes!! :wub: o:)

Hey you got to look at 'em every day so you might as well pick summat you like the look of! ;)

kris said:
hey billy can you see into the future too?whats going to win the national next year then?you got a crystal ball billy? :lol:   o:)
Oh dear.Has it turnrned into that time of the year again.Weyhey,it's get Billy time again.Oh that's right,it's Halloweve,the witches are out.HA Ha Ha.Think it's them who work with Crystal Ball's.

Well, be like that then, I'm so pleased that I wasn't at the back of the queue when our dear lord was giving out the sense of humours.

Jayne

billyboy45 said:
nettle said:
billyboy45 said:
herby said:
billyboy45 said:

caroline carrot

Jayne

Well you see the thing is,that over here in N.Ireland,Junior mean's under 16,as that is the way it is in all the lurcher club's,fishing club's,lodges,and whatever else exist's,that you have to be a member off.Ican remember being a new member on here,but cant remember being a junior one.As ive said before ,were not all perfect with great schooling behind us.God might not have have gave me a brain,but he made up for it with the 2 good hand's he gave me,and the ability to use them.Oh ,and that mean's for doing thing's,before someone jump's on the band wagon.Hey,it's all a bit of craic,at the end of the day.

oh dont forget about the 2 left feet as well !! :thumbsup:

poem by--------- mickey mustard

billyboy45 said:
kris said:
hey billy can you see into the future too?whats going to win the national next year then?you got a crystal ball billy? :lol:   o:)
Oh dear.Has it turnrned into that time of the year again.Weyhey,it's get Billy time again.Oh that's right,it's Halloweve,the witches are out.HA Ha Ha.Think it's them who work with Crystal Ball's.

awwwwww,and theres us thinking youve got the gift an all! :lol:

hey billy

[SIZE=21pt]boo![/SIZE]

witch_cooking.gif

kris said:
billyboy45 said:
kris said:

awwwwww,and theres us thinking youve got the gift an all! :lol:

hey billy

[SIZE=21pt]boo![/SIZE]

Ah.A self portrait by Kris.We are doing portrait's in the camera club at the moment.Can i have you're permission to use this one of you Kris,as i was sort of beat for a subject.Hey,you're looking gooood girl.And can i borrow you're cat ,or is it in the pot,with all those little arrow's.Must go out now,and put the bottle of lamb's milk at the other side of the pup's shed,and keep the one who get's to it 1st.Might even draw a wee finishing line for them.

sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!knew youd fall for it.every time eh? :lol: ;)

kris said:
Not interested in horses,and have never followed the national.Dont gamble either,not even 50p.As for giving tip's.Only the drugger's know who's gona win what.Read a few Irish paper's at the moment,and you'll see what i mean.It's all front page headline's at the mo.(Greyhound's)

wild whippies said:
Oh Come on it's obvious the fastest will be the masked fawn with the ickle white toes!! :wub:   o:)
Hey you got to look at 'em every day so you might as well pick summat you like the look of! ;)

Like em all Jaq,but im only intending to keep the 2 brindle's that i have picked.If however,someone who i respect as a good dog man,(or woman) from across the water,fancie's a certain 1 of them,and i know it will be done right,and trained &raced to perfection,then i will let it go.The other 1 will be Alannah's,and will stay put.Probibly the biggest of the 2 fawn's,the 1 with the ickle white toes,will be kept too,if this is the case.

billyboy45 said:
1st one,is of Tara not realy knowing what's going on with her back end.But 6 hour's later and she was beginning to find out.She went into labour sometime yesterday evening,started pushing at 1am,had her 1st pup at almost 4am,and her last at 10.30ish.The 8th pup was born dead,but the other 9 are doing great,as is mum. 2 red fawn,1 red brindle,1dark brindle,and 5 silvery blue brindles.6 dog's 3 bitches.
Taraspupsborn071007002.jpg

Taraspupsborn071007001.jpg

Taraspupsborn071007003.jpg

Taraspupsborn071007005.jpg

IMG

Sorry about the 8th pup Billy, but good luck with the rest of em

keith :cheers: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back