The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Orrrhhh they look beautiful & so grown up now.

And one I couldn't get to work before, poser Barney, they are just over 5 months now, I'm hoping to see Harry at the Indi at the Bend Open on the 27th. Does anyone know if he and Sue will be there?

View attachment 354

Mmmm i've got a few pictures like that Scott - although most of it is done when i've got my back turned!! Lol

Face of an angel.....

Jumps up and snaps at my nose,

rakes my legs/chest when he's excited to see me,

kicks me out of bed,etc.

Thinking of changing Diesel's (El Diablo) racing name to Angel !!!!!!!

Scott.

O boy he's soooo cute :) , more pistures please :p

He is soooooooooooooo cute :D Do u have any pics of the rest

Here are a couple of pics of Harry and his owner Sue. He is just over 5 months and weighs 24lb. Sue's other dog is Alfi I don't know much about him, but I think he was bred by Kim Saxby.

View attachment 365

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous! :p

That 'Walkies' pic of Gime is excellent.

>Sue's other dog is Alfi I don't know much about him, but I think he was bred by Kim Saxby.

Alfi is raced as Fremont Street (Penton Highway Patrol With Sandsprings). I think that he was bred by the Shearing's.

Harry is a very nice looking dog.

I bumped into Sue at the Indi champs. Very nice lady and Harry's a cutie. She said that she'd be at the Indi bend on the 28th April and also both Northern Opens so with a bit of luck we'll have at least 57.14% of the litter there!

Scott.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back