The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poppy & Flyn Would Like To Introduce......

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I think Moss is a lovely name, as a child I had a Border Collie called Moss. :)

:huggles: Thanks Debs, they're just lovely :huggles:

When I was about 11 I was determined that I was going to breed Border Collies when I grew up, and my first litter were going to be called Fern, Bracken, Peat and Moss! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your beautiful babies :cheers: I've gone all broody now :- "

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: Congratulations Poppy & Flyn on your beautiful babies :cheers: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhhh! Puppies :wub: Congratulations Poppy and Debs!!!

Well done all concerned :cheers: ,how lucky to have puppies :blink:

Beautiful puppies :wub: :wub: Congratulations to Poppy and Flyn

Oh my goodness Debs !!!! what beautiful stunning puppies :)) the little one that is the same colour as Poppy is gorgeous :)) its a shame about the other little ones but yes thats life but the main thing is Poppy and babies are fine fit and healthy :))

Steve and Sue were so lucky to be there and watch those little darlin's come into the world :thumbsup:

Finbarr sends his daddy Flyn lots of woofs and sniffs :huggles:

Congratulations Debs :)) :)) sending you and Poppy,Flynn and babies lots of kisses :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

BTW i've got a cousin calld Moss :lol:

All the very best

Rachel,Anthony and Finbarr xxx

Here's a few more piccies of the babes....

These 2 are especially for those who have a little pink foot fettish :D

DSCF8151.jpg

DSCF8118.jpg

:wub: :wub:

DSCF8145.jpg

DSCF8132.jpg

DSCF8112.jpg

DSCF8160.jpg

DSCF8127.jpg

Me, Me, Me! I have a foot fetish and those pics are gorg :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: Those little pink feet are gorgeous.

Tightly closed eyes & ears scrummy :huggles: little faces.

Congrats to Poppy and Flyn. What gorgeous little bundles, and what truly fantastic photos of them please keep us updated with lots and lots of piccies.

Isnt that just lovely to see first thing on a morning.... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

made my day... :cheers: :) :) :)

Morning Debs,

I know i keep telling you, but you really do take the most fantastic pictures!! oh those little pink toes!!! they are like little angels :)) it must have been great to wake up this morning :huggles:

Anyway, i hope you caught up on sleep, and hows Poppy feeling?? give her big kisses from me i was thinking about her all last night just how small she is herself and to have all those babies :)) :)) :))

aww those pink toes are so cute :wub: :huggles:

I've never seen whippet pups so close up and magnified. What a treat. :huggles:

Aren't their ears beautiful. Not quite formed properly, but you can see the rose shape coming through :wub:

im posting for stormy. he said hed like to suck their little noses. great pix alfyn !

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back