The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Run In With Metal Gate!my Poor Boy :(

whipkit

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My poor little bailey has sustained a very nasty injury to his side after running though a small gap in our drive gates. :(

getting very excited about going on our usual morning walk,I was opening the gates when he and lilly tried to fit through at the same time before I'd had chance to open them properly.

The handle of the ground pin was sticking out and literally skinned him! :x

After an emergency dash to the vets,he has been stappled up and drain fitted & is doing as well as can be expected.i just wanted to warn others about the not so obvious accidents waiting to happen!

n599240150_385241_924.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, your poor l'al boy, hope he has a speedy recovery!

oh my gosh! the poor boy!

that look sore :(

hope he gets better soon :huggles:

ouch that does look so sore - :luck: for a speedy recovery

poor boy :eek: ,that looks awfully painful,hope hes soon back to health :huggles:

ouch...that made me winch 2 look at. Hope he gets better soon. Lavander oil on those stitches me thinks!

:eek: Oh my! how awful. Hope he recovers quickly :huggles: :thumbsup:

:eek: ooo dear god poor baby :huggles: hope his wound heals quick :luck: :huggles:

oh my dear god,poor wee mite :eek: ..... :luck: :luck: :luck: for a speedy recovery :huggles:

Oh poor boy - hope it heals up soon - and poor you too, must have been a horrible experience :huggles:

Oh my god :eek: .......................the poor mite,that looks awful.Lots of :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: Hope he gets well soon the poor mite

OMG :eek: poor boy,Hope he has a swift and easy recovery :huggles: :luck:

OMG! Poor Bailey! Hope he makes a quick recovery :huggles: :luck:

that looks sore, bless him, big hugs :huggles: and lots of :luck: for a fast healing

OMG, you would never think that would cause an injury like that. Poor baby, sending him plenty of :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

What a terrible thing to happen... :(

heres wishing him a very speedy recovery poor lad... :huggles: :huggles: :luck:

Ouch poor little sod.....hope he soon starts to heal :huggles:

good heavens that looks terrible. :( hope hes allright :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back