The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Saucy Madam

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Time for a rest :huggles:

Mon7th001.jpg

Hope you are giving them something intellectual to read Mark and not page 3 in The Sun!! :huggles:

Now, now Chris, as Mark has posted most of the pictures, it's an easy/innocent mistake for Dawn to think they're his! :b

Remind me to burn you a CD and idiot proof destructions about posting pictures! :blink:

See you Thursday!

Ta ta,

Scott.

Sorry lamping man easy mistake for a blonde to make :p :b

They are lovely pups bet your dont have to put up with the page 3 pictures like Marks!!!

BTW love the painting of the puppies where did u get it from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott Frodsham said:
Now, now Chris, as Mark has posted most of the pictures, it's an easy/innocent mistake for Dawn to think they're his!  :b
Remind me to burn you a CD and idiot proof destructions about posting pictures!  :blink:

See you Thursday!

Ta ta,

Scott.

:- "

Dawn is in the chat room as I speak Chris blaming me for her thinking they were Marks pups, so it must be my fault it usually is :lol:

My very own little tiger skin rug o:) o:) :wub:

Mon7thNight003.jpg

another one of the boys :wub: :wub:

Mon7thTheboys002.jpg

:wub: I'm in love ! Just luv this pup, what a beauty :wub: :wub:

Hi Millie. That is the boy ZORRO and he can eat and scrap and play with his toys. A real alrounder. Chris :D

:D So he's the one your keeping ? Thats great we'll be able to see loads of pics as he grows.

Love the name Zorro :thumbsup:

Brilliant pictures Lesley :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I love the one of her doing the frog position :wub: :wub: :wub: Shes just adorable and.. Well My Favourite.

Youve made brilliant job of those puppies - [SIZE=14pt]all of them [/SIZE]Lampy. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub:

New pics taken last night Zorro (w00t) :wub: :wub:

zorro.jpg

It's hard work being a whippet pup :huggles: :wub:

Saturday12th002.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back