The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Savaged

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hope the antibiotics kick in soon! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good Luck :luck: :luck: :thumbsup Be well soon.

Poor Chloe , hope she is feeling a lot better soon :luck:

Poor Chloe its a wonder the shock didnt take her John. I hope the antibiotics work soon, shes put up with so much pain. I dont understand why that dog was allowed to free run without at least a box muzzle on. If these type of breeds are to be kept under proper control thay need trained owners who know what there doing. And the dogs themselfs need training to a very high standard from very young.

love to Chloe , you and Marion xx

Just read about poor Chloe . that must be every dog owners nightmare (w00t) . The panic you and your poor dogs must have felt . Ive been in a situation where 2 dogs have locked on to each other and no one was going to let go whatever we did (w00t) , Fortunatly both dogs got fed up holding at the same time , and apart from majorbruising and one nasty tear both dogs were ok . :- "

Hope Chloe makes a full recovery :luck:

Sorry to hear about chloe John, I don't suppose the owners of the dog that attacked her have been in touch to see how she is doing, that would be asking for too much from them. Please keep us all posted on her progress

regards to you and marion Doreen

sorry to hear about Chloe,s set back hope she poicks up soon ,

on a happier note when do you get your pup

the owner of the staffie as not been in touch allthough she as paid the first initial vet bill,there are after care bills to be paid as well,

as for getting the puppy allison & colin are going to keep her for as long as it takes chloe to recover.

thank you all for your concerne :cheers:

Hi John hope she comes through alrite mate "sure she will", i saw a lady with a staff off the lead today right by a main road so i shouted at her when i drove past :rant: :rant: :rant: i got a nice finger hand shake back. Are people crazy or wot!!! :wacko: :wacko: , Hope she gets well soon.

JOHNG said:
the owner of the staffie as not been in touch allthough she as paid the first initial vet bill,there are after care bills to be paid as well,as for getting the puppy allison & colin are going to keep her for as long as it takes chloe to recover.

thank you all for your concerne :cheers:

Hold them to it ... make sure they do - I got paid the initial vets fee but nothing afterwards - my dog needed tablets every month and I had to pay myself. :rant: :rant: :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
poor little chloe.shes suffered so much. :( hope the antibiotics work soon john.ill remember her in my prayers tonight.dont worry,shell be allright. :)

:D chloe as been back to the vets today and he is very pleased at the way it is healing considering (touch wood), she goes back saturday morning then next wednesday to hopefully have the stitches out. :cheers: :thumbsup:

me too!her guardian angel is watching over her.im so glad it sounds like shes on the mend john :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:D just to let everyone know chloe has been to the vets this morning and he is amazed at how quickly the wounds have healed she now can have the stitches out on wednesday,so once again thank you to everyone who as asked about her on k9 and at newton aycliffe :cheers:

great news lets hope she hasnt lost her confidence good luck

[SIZE=21pt]Great News [/SIZE]- Good luck - hope you dont have any more incidents. :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back