The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Snow

littlenell

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My OH has just rung me (he is a HGV driver) he is in Stoke and says it is snowing (w00t) anyone else got it?

snowmen.jpg

Well I'm in Wiltshire, in the middle of a mega thunder storm...

Its incredibly dark, hammering down with huge crashes of Thunder rattling round...not as pretty as snow...but quite entertaining...all four dogs here are sleeping blissfully throughout it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am in stoke and we have just been to see HSM3 with my daughter. Came out of the cinema to at least 2 inches of snow, in what can only be described as a blizzard. It has snowed all the way home, but it is now raining :(

ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dont tell Nicky :D

Been a beautiful day here...sunshine ...cold but lovely just got in with the dogs.. :thumbsup:

In Warwick we have had very bad hale which looked like snow but now we have really heavy rain, i want snow!!

(w00t) (w00t) somone say snow (w00t) (w00t) oooo i hope we get some ,dont forget if anybody gets any blow it down to south wales please (w00t)

Well we did have heavy rain, just looked out of the window and we have very heavy snow, really big flakes yipeeeee! the dogs are going to love it!

There's a nip in the air but a lovely bright

day here. Just back from the beach with

the girls it really busy down there :thumbsup:

just sleet here :(

think i'll scrap plans to go to Stoke tonight to see the pups :'( bummer

meddling said:
Well I'm in Wiltshire, in the middle of a mega thunder storm...
Its incredibly dark, hammering down with huge crashes of Thunder rattling round...not as pretty as snow...but quite entertaining...all four dogs here are sleeping blissfully throughout it :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

We followed this by almost an inch of Hail...

just heavy rain here...........thank god.........i hate the white stuff :angry:

my chap is in hereford and says they had some heavy flurries but they have melted....im sending him with the cool box tomorrow so he can bring me some back lol

hely said:
just heavy rain here...........thank god.........i hate the white stuff :angry:
B O R I N G....i love it

you would have to bring Billy round to play with Bradley sometime..i suppose you can stay for a cuppa ...if you must :- "

no snow in leeds toady nice and sunny but my son texted to say they had snow in tamworth

I'm in Stoke and it started snowing when I was on my way to work at 6.45am. It then snowed on and of all day some times quite heavy. When we left work at 4.10pm it had stopped snowing but there was at least 2" of snow on the cars. Unfortunatelt there was none on the floor when I got home.I was looking forward to seeing the pups in the snow.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a little sprinkle of snow about lunchtime but none since, it's freezing though!

i LOVE SNOW TOO....

but purleeze lets have it at the right time of year....December preferably... :lol:

lets have Autumn first... :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back