The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Southwest Lure Coursing Event 14th March

Pennymeadow Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This Event Is A Combined Event Run By Both The UK Working Whippet Club & The Northwest LCC.

The Date Is Set for Saturday 14th March 2009 for a 32 dog KC registered Whippet stake + an 8 dog Reserve KC registered Whippet stake if needed.

Entry will be £10 per whippet.

There Will Also Be A 16 dog Lurcher stake That Will Be Run On A Straight Knockout Basis.

Entry £5 per Lurcher.

The Post Code For Sat Navers Is TA3 7EA.

Here Is A Link To Our Hosts Caravan Park Where The Event Will Be Held

http://hollybushpark.com/

To Enter This PREPAID Event Contact Parkstone Whippets Or Pennymeadow Whippets By PM

We're in!

Have pm'ed Mark about payment.

A bit excited here lol!

TCx

Whippets Entered

1 Mallyfield Wild Knight with Alacrity

2 Buebezi French Connexion to Alacrity

3 Star of the North over Alacrity

4 Shelby

5 High Jinx

6 Precious Ruby Murry

Oh yes one a month :thumbsup: Feb,March and April (w00t)

Start saving xxx

Sooo excited xx

We meet at last TC XX

This is going to be a fantastic event!!! (w00t)

I'm totally gutted that my boy, Irie, has still not been registered by his breeder which means he can't run :(

I'm still trying to get her to register the litter, I've even offered to pay the fee!!!!

What more can I do :blink:

I'll give my lurcher a few trial runs to see if she can make the grade and, if there's still space, I might enter her :thumbsup:

I'm totally gutted that my boy, Irie, has still not been registered by his breeder which means he can't run :(

I'm still trying to get her to register the litter, I've even offered to pay the fee!!!!

I'll give my lurcher a few trial runs to see if she can make the grade and, if there's still space, I might enter her :thumbsup:
Oh that's very sad :(

Will you run the girls?

TCx

Will you run the girls?

TCx

Well, I'd love to, but the girlies are singularly unimpressed by a lure (w00t)

They either don't run at all, or bugger off in the direction of the nearest hedge looking for bunnies :lol:

The only one who shows reasonable interest is Sox, and she isn't 11 months old yet so is really still to young to compete :thumbsup:

Will you run the girls?

TCx

Well, I'd love to, but the girlies are singularly unimpressed by a lure (w00t)

They either don't run at all, or bugger off in the direction of the nearest hedge looking for bunnies :lol:

The only one who shows reasonable interest is Sox, and she isn't 11 months old yet so is really still to young to compete :thumbsup:

Oh bum :(

Will be nice to see you again though if you come :D

TCx

'Bout bloody time lol ... can you please enter ...

Starstrike Heart & Soul

Starstrike Little Hustler

Wheatroyd Once Upon A Wish ... cheers .... I'll give Mark the money at the Talk-in ...

As Raes having computer problems I'll prov enter hers for her .....

Big Bruvva Strykes

Hillsdown Day Dreamer

& Lurcher Liea :thumbsup: ....Ta

Just a thought Jane....can you run him in the lurcher Stake? I know that's what Thomas did with Tod (and unreg whippet) in another event recently.....

TCx

Just a thought Jane....can you run him in the lurcher Stake? I know that's what Thomas did with Tod (and unreg whippet) in another event recently.....
TCx

That may well be the answer :cheers:

I have entered Poacher in the lurcher stake for now, but if it proves too much for her maybe I could put Irie in her place!

I shall get them both practising over the next few weeks :thumbsup:

sounds great..i wont know if i can come until a later date...fingerscrossed that they'l be a space

can you enter my four girls in please?

regards

Hannah could you please pm me Raes telephone number please

Yes will do x

Right if anyone wants to book into Raes site please PM me and I'll pass details on as Raes having computer trouble ... :thumbsup:

BTW the B and B is already booked ... sorry lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back