1 Liea

2 Poacher

BTW the B and B is already booked ... sorry lol
Yeah, I bet you are (w00t)

TCx

lol ..... Well its my nearly birthday treat xx
Oh well in that case.................... :teehee:

TCx

And even better on the Saturday night Wally the pub singer will be ... oh surprisingly singing at the pub ... result ... Its going to be a great weekend :D
God help us (w00t)

TCx

And even better on the Saturday night Wally the pub singer will be ... oh surprisingly singing at the pub ... result ... Its going to be a great weekend

Now you know us rough Diamonds from the North are delicate so go easy on us :lol: :lol:

I'll have both of you know last time Rae and myself helped Wally with his songs at "that" pub we were ..... oh actually forget what I was going to say ... We didn't get back till nearly 4am and we were much, MUCH worse than we were at our SWLCC meet after clubbing (w00t)

Now you know us rough Diamonds from the North are delicate so go easy on us laughing.gif laughing.gif

LOL ..You and Mark delicate .... ahh thanks that really made me laugh :teehee: (w00t) :clown:

Wheres Hugo and Digger?

Wow this is filling up quicker than ours did well done :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've PM'ed Laurie and Debs .... Of course what would be even better is North V's South :- lol

I hope thats not a drinking challange (w00t) (w00t)

I hope thats not a drinking challange (w00t) (w00t)

LOL ...Bring it on .... Go on I dare you lol ....... (w00t) :nuke: :clown:

LOL ...Bring it on .... Go on I dare you lol ....... (w00t) :nuke: :clown:

Well you know we realy could not go down that road us all being T Total i mean have you ever seen Mr Roberts the worst for a few jars (w00t) (w00t) & Big Sean only likes Milky coffee :lol: & myself im a milkman just like nature intended o:)

LOL ..You all T total ... Just tell us if you are scared that Rae and myself will whoop you all lol .. (w00t) :nuke:

Hi can i enter teazle in the lurchers please, :thumbsup:

Thankyou.

One more for us please. Can you enter Fosseland Night Strike.

Ta

TCx

Thats us booked into the campsite

Lovely to speak to you this morning Rae :thumbsup:

yeha cant wait xxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back