The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Southwest Lure Coursing Event 14th March

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Still a good field :thumbsup:
Yes, I totally agree it is a very good card, there's some outstanding dogs on there :thumbsup: I think everyone would agree though that 5 byes is a damn shame and it would be lovely to get some more entrants for Saturday :-

TCx
I've added Amber so that's four byes and presumably they can run together to make it more interesting.

Gay

www.moonlake.co.uk

Still a good field :thumbsup:
Yes, I totally agree it is a very good card, there's some outstanding dogs on there :thumbsup: I think everyone would agree though that 5 byes is a damn shame and it would be lovely to get some more entrants for Saturday :-

TCx
I've added Amber so that's four byes and presumably they can run together to make it more interesting.

Gay

www.moonlake.co.uk
That's why Mark's edited his last post then? I thought I was going mad as there were definitely 5 this morning lol

TCx

Its a great line up, with top class dogs .... I think the boys have done well considering its the day before the BSFA ... :p

Its a great line up, with top class dogs .... I think the boys have done well considering its the day before the BSFA ... :p
Too right. I wasn't critisising, just trying to drum up a bit of last minute interest 8)

I would have loved to have put Winx back in to make up the numbers, but having almost healed (the hole in his side) and been allowed more freedom, he had a little accident today and now has a nice wound between his eyes :wacko: Erring on the side of caution as it's a head wound I daren't risk it :(

These dogs will be the death of me :eek: I'll rephrase that.......WINX will be the death of me :blink:

TCx

I could put Sox in, but she would have to have a practice run first as she has never run on a lure :lol: :-

Although I suspect I shall be providing enough entertainment with just Irie and Poacher :b

We was dyin to enter this, but Braidy--Stoney Celica is down with sickness & stuff from the other end :x pissed off, hope yous hav a superb time.! :thumbsup:

I could put Sox in, but she would have to have a practice run first as she has never run on a lure :lol: :-
Although I suspect I shall be providing enough entertainment with just Irie and Poacher :b
Oh whack her in Jane. George was the same with Sonny at the last event held here and he went on to win the Plate :lol:

TCx

We was dyin to enter this, but Braidy--Stoney Celica is down with sickness & stuff from the other end :x pissed off, hope yous hav a superb time.! :thumbsup:
Oh bummer :( I hope Braidy is feeling better soon :luck:

TCx

it's a long time since Pennymeadows been calls a "BOY" :lol: me on the other hand well I still have to provide I'd to get in to see 18 films at the pictures :D

WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN SEEING THE DRAW TOMMOROW? OR SHOULD WE KEEP IT SECRET TILL SATURDAY?

any entrys after the draw tonight will go in as entered in the remaining enpty slots, come on only a couple to fill.

OK FOLKS

as well as the main stake and the purse, there will now be a plate kindley sponsored my the slipper Mr A Atmore.

Put us out of our misery I'd say (w00t) but that's just me 8)

TCx

OK FOLKS
as well as the main stake and the purse, there will now be a plate kindley sponsored my the slipper Mr A Atmore.
Oh excellent, more runs for everyone :D

Is there a judge yet :-

TCx

it's a long time since Pennymeadows been calls a "BOY" :lol: me on the other hand well I still have to provide I'd to get in to see 18 films at the pictures :D

WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN SEEING THE DRAW TOMMOROW? OR SHOULD WE KEEP IT SECRET TILL SATURDAY?

any entrys after the draw tonight will go in as entered in the remaining enpty slots, come on only a couple to fill.
Boys !!!!!!!!!

Put us out our misery need to see who shelby is running with they will need to be nice to her its her first time !!!! :lol:

Get the draw up ASAP XXX

Boys !!!!!!!!!

Put us out our misery need to see who shelby is running with they will need to be nice to her its her first time !!!! :lol:

Get the draw up ASAP XXX

Do you know what Mark I can believe you have to carry ID with you at all times :lol: ......I say keep the draw a secret btw ... makes it more exciting :D

Do you know what Mark I can believe you have to carry ID with you at all times :lol: ......I say keep the draw a secret btw ... makes it more exciting :D
You would lol! I bet it's you doing it (w00t)

TCx

You would lol! I bet it's you doing it (w00t)

TCx

No its the 2 boys doing it ... Nothing to do with us :lol:

I agree with Tc please let us see the draw!!! By the way who is the Judge????

Come on then 8) Hannah's out voted :clown:

TCx

WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHATTTTTTTTTTT!!! You cant keep the draw a secret!! please tell :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back