The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Southwest Lure Coursing Event 14th March

Come on Mr Roberts! I'm in suspenders here (w00t) :blink: :x :-

TCx

WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHATTTTTTTTTTT!!! You cant keep the draw a secret!! please tell :D
Keep it a secret as long as you can Mark :D

Gives me less time to worry about Digger and Hugo's opponents :(

Oi Larry, you're meant to be on our side!

TCx

Right well I'm going to bed all grumpy now so hoping it's going to make my day to see the draw on here in the morning 8)

TCx

Ok folks below is the news that several of you have been asking for (please only look if you realy want to know the answer)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Ok folks Mr Atmore has arranged the judge but I cant remember his name, i'll try ringing him later :p

Come on Mr Roberts! I'm in suspenders here (w00t) :blink: :x :-
TCx

I think thats one of those too much info moments, is it you 3rd from the left in the Saturdays new video :-

Mr Roberts you're being a bit mean, and where is this video I'm in?? Send me the link then :lol:

Where's the draw?! :rant:

Tx :*

late entry for the whippet stake

Racing Stripes Of Niisyf :thumbsup:

i seen the draw,

ner ner ner nah ner nah nah :p :clown:

You could PM me who Irie and Poacher are in with, then I know whether to arrange something else to do for the rest of the day when they are knocked out, lol :lol:

Right, that's not fair that some people have seen it and some haven't!!!!!!!!!

Will be nice to see you again so soon Becka!

TCx

Right I have just spoken to his lordship Mr R himself and .....

I never asked the draw .. Sorry :p ..... Resigned to the fact my dogs are rubbish so it doesn't matter who beats them lol ... See you all Friday/Saturday xx

I never asked the draw .. Sorry :p ..... Resigned to the fact my dogs are rubbish so it doesn't matter who beats them lol ... See you all Friday/Saturday xx
Your dogs aren't rubbish!

I hope you asked him to put it on!

TCx

TCx

LOL ..I'll remind you of this on Saturday when I have to run with Eric :lol:

TCx

LOL ..I'll remind you of this on Saturday when I have to run with Eric :lol:
Oh but Eric isn't rubbish, he's just a mummy's boy how all lads should be :D Mine are pathetic mummy's boys until they see a lure or a rabbit. Eric must love you more than mine do :(

Now....where is this bloody draw Mr Roberts :rant:

TCx

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back