The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Southwest Lure Coursing Event 14th March

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here's Something to ease TC's suspenders :clown:

To Ease the concerns of some of our East Anglian compatriots as to weather the appointed Judge would would be up to the task of officiating at such a prestigous event run by the countries two top single breed Lure Coursing Clubs.

I would like to introduce our events Judge for the GENUINE Hunting & Coursing enthusiasts she will need no introduction but for those who don't stand together our Judge will be Mrs Shona Alders MFH also a past Secretary of The Pennine & Assistant Secretary & Treasurer of The Rydale & Old Yorkshire Coursing Clubs she is also an active & fully paid up member of The Countryside Alliance so will be standing together.

There are some cracking courses in prospect as i have seen the draw as i was there. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's Something to ease TC's suspenders :clown:
To Ease the concerns of some of our East Anglian compatriots as to weather the appointed Judge would would be up to the task of officiating at such a prestigous event run by the countries two top single breed Lure Coursing Clubs.

I would like to introduce our events Judge for the GENUINE Hunting & Coursing enthusiasts she will need no introduction but for those who don't stand together our Judge will be Mrs Shona Alders MFH also a past Secretary of The Pennine & Assistant Secretary & Treasurer of The Rydale & Old Yorkshire Coursing Clubs she is also an active & fully paid up member of The Countryside Alliance so will be standing together.

There are some cracking courses in prospect as i have seen the draw as i was there. ;)

Thank you for that news. Now I don't want to get into any argie bargie......I just want to see the DRAW!!!

TCX

Thank you for that news. Now I don't want to get into any argie bargie......I just want to see the DRAW!!!

TCX

Im just on the phone to Mark & he said anyone is welcome to see the draw as long as they are at his house before 9pm tonight :p

Have a great days running what ever the draw is. I'm sure that you all will have a great weekend. May the weather be good and the running be great for you all. Fingers crossed for an injury free day. Have fun all.

Have a great days running what ever the draw is. I'm sure that you all will have a great weekend. May the weather be good and the running be great for you all. Fingers crossed for an injury free day. Have fun all.

Thanks Barbara ... You are right it's going to be a good weekend ... :D

LOL I might know it now :-

TCx

Are you not coming? :(

TCx

Well i can wait, draw or no draw Saturday will be here soon enough.

I dont remember seeing any post asking for the judges credentials, just a couple of questions as to who was judging. Lets not start the 'East Anglian verus any other club' again. Some of us who are members of both could get offended. :b

Now, this is probably a silly question, but what time is the first run?

And what time should I arrive by?

I can't read back through the whole topic to find out so it's easier to ask :lol: :thumbsup:

Cheers :D

Make sure that you and Rae have a good time but remember that often there is a hang over the next morning IF you don't drink enough water the night before. Remember when riding on a quad bike to rethread the lure it can be bumpy eh Rae. ;) :)

No TC can't make it this time.

I prefer to see the draw on the day BUT once I know that it's available then I just have to see my dogs draw. Makes no difference to whether I run my dogs or not but if it other people know then I have just have to too.

Now, this is probably a silly question, but what time is the first run?And what time should I arrive by?

I can't read back through the whole topic to find out so it's easier to ask :lol: :thumbsup:

Cheers :D
I'll be getting there for 8.30, first dog in slips at 9 I believe?

TCx

Make sure that you and Rae have a good time but remember that often there is a hang over the next morning IF you don't drink enough water the night before. Remember when riding on a quad bike to rethread the lure it can be bumpy eh Rae. ;) :)

I prefer to see the draw on the day BUT once I know that it's available then I just have to see my dogs draw. Makes no difference to whether I run my dogs or not but if it other people know then I have just have to too.
You'll be missed then....

Totally agree with your last sentance BJ :thumbsup:

Mr Roberts - WAITING (w00t)

TCx

ok folks due to me having my arm twisted by a very nice lady last night on the phone (and TC rang as well :p )

here is the draw for the whippet "Mad March Stake"

Moonlake Must Be Cool

x

Winterfell Sprite

Starstrike Heart & Soul

x

Shelby

Mallyfield Wild Knight with Alacrity

x

Hantreved Wings Of Anteros for Niisyf

Shandril Moonchild at Harerunner

x

Hillsdown Daydreamer

Moonlake More Of A Splash

x

Arjuna Joe Bloggs

Starstrike Black

x

Winterfell Tinkerbelle

Sergevs Midnight Son

x

Vensuter Almond

Cyanara Ice Saint Of Niisyf

x

Scarlett Fair Starrynight

Horseshoe Gold

x

High Jinx

Moonlake Walks On Water

x

Big Bruvva Strikes

Buebezi French Connexion to Alacrity

x

Draperslock Wizzalong

Wheatroyed Once Upon A Wish

x

Winterfell Lady Grey

Tipp Tail

x

Meduim Dry

Wild Angelica

x

Corborzier Ironic

Racing Stripes Of Niisyf

x

????

Lurcher Mad March Stake

Chase

x

Sniper

Liea

x

Bow

Shakira

x

Teazle

Poacher

x

Midnight Jake

Blue

x

Boyzo

Midnight Flight

x

Otis

The Flying Collie

x

???

if anyone would like to suggest who the winners of the 4 finals (main stake, purse, plate, lurchers) will be there may be a little prize on offer if anyone gets all 4 right (if more than one person gets all tuff lOL)

It would need to be a fortune teller to work that out !!!!!

What a line up there are some class dogs in there xxx

Safe journey everyone see you there xx 8)

Cor about blooming time! Only two days late :-

Thank you very much :D Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday morning :)

Good luck to all the runners :luck: and I'd love to enter your little comp but I haven't got a clue :wacko:

TCx

Just to confirm.

the 1st pair will be slipped at 9am due to the number of runs we need to get through unfortunatly we won't be able to wait for late arrivals.

Just to confirm.
the 1st pair will be slipped at 9am due to the number of runs we need to get through unfortunatly we won't be able to wait for late arrivals.
Crikey - have just seen that I am first in slips. 4 am start for us :( :( :( :(

Gay

www.moonlake.co.uk

LOL ....I don't know what you are implying Barbara ......but I'll tell Rae we have to take more water with it ... lol ....I just feel sorry for poor Gaz having to put up with 2 of us, Beej and 11 extra dogs :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back