The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
another of Archie :wub:

archie_in_feild.jpg

Thanks Sharon their lovely :wub: Archie looks all grown up and you can see his muscles :wub:

:cheers: Well done :cheers: Edee (Baby Love) on getting 2nd in the 14 - 19lb maiden group at Andover's open.

:wub: from Gus :wub:

Lorraine

Jungle book said:
:cheers: Well done  :cheers: Edee (Baby Love)  on getting 2nd in the 14 - 19lb maiden group at Andover's open.
:wub: from Gus :wub:

Lorraine

Thank you Gus & Lorraine :D I have some pics to put on here later, once I've finished work :thumbsup:

OH WOW (w00t) (w00t) well done to edee and gus I am so proud of them :p :p , they are going really really well bless em, :lol: :lol: Looking forward to Maidstone at weekend, and looking forward even more, to the barbique, the drink :oops: the sing song :thumbsup: and the company :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

see you all there

shazxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
shaz pedder said:
OH WOW  (w00t)   (w00t) well done to edee and gus I am so proud of them  :p   :p , they are going really really well bless em,  :lol:   :lol: Looking forward to Maidstone at weekend, and looking forward even more, to the barbique, the drink :oops:   the sing song :thumbsup: and the company  :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers: see you all there

shazxxxx

I wonder what Holly and Steph will be singing about this week :lol:

:wub: Edee was second in the Maiden final at Andover on Sunday, here she is with Holly :wub: 2007_0422Pups0075.JPG

:wub: My baby boy Gus WON the Maiden final at Andover on Sunday :wub: 2007_0422Pups0076.JPG

hi jacquie what is gus is racing name ? is it kaa a big well done to gus and edee ive just look at the picture and im guessing im right it takes a while for the penny to drop well done

A BIG well done to Gus and Edee they did you proud Jacqui and Lorraine :huggles:

jade said:
hi jacquie what is gus is racing name ? is it kaa a big well done to gus and edee ive just look at the  picture and im guessing im right it takes a while for the penny to drop well done

Hi Jane,

yes it's Kaa :wub:

Well Done to Edee and Gus, they both ran so well. I was almost hoarse after cheering for Gus in his final, and clapped so hard when Edee was running I hurt my hands (w00t)

Lovely results for a great litter :cheers:

Brilliant pics by the way, Archie looks fab :wub:

TC said:
Well Done to Edee and Gus, they both ran so well. I was almost hoarse after cheering for Gus in his final, and clapped so hard when Edee was running I hurt my hands  (w00t)
Lovely results for a great litter  :cheers:

Brilliant pics by the way, Archie looks fab  :wub:

well done gus and edee all the best wilfy

Well Done Gus & Edee :thumbsup: Congrats Jacquie :cheers:

:wub: Gus won the Puppy Derby Supreme today at Maidstone :wub: Archie & Edee got second. :wub: Well done to my boys, I'm so proud of you :D

Here's the winning boy with his velvet coat and trophy :thumbsup:

View attachment 43566

WOW Well Done Gus :cheers:

I so wish I had been there to see Gus, Edee and Archie running, it must have been fantastic :huggles:

Doesn't he look the business in his velvet jacket :wub:

Congratulations - he looks very proud in his lovely jacket :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back