The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So sorry to hear of Wilfy and Maggie's injuries :( and wish them both a really speedy recovery :luck:

Love visiting this thread and keeping up with all your family goings on :huggles:

TCx

:luck: at the vets this morning Wilf :huggles: .......and wishing you and Mags a speedy recovery :thumbsup: :flowers:

Good luck at the vets today Diane :luck: I will call you later :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind messages :D Maggie is off to see the Greyhound vet on Thursday afternoon, I'll keep you all informed :luck: Hopefully her and Wilf will be fixed and back racing soon :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Wilf on making the final in your first open.

We heard through the 'grapevine' you ran fantastically all day including the final until you pulled up lame. We hope you are soon on the mend and make a speedy recovery.

All the Best

Lorraine, Gus and Simba

:p from Gus :thumbsup:

My little crumpet pie Edee got fourth in the champs final yesterday :wub: Not bad for being just out of season :p

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: well done little edee :thumbsup: and well done auntie "brown eye girl" :cheers: :huggles:

you must be very proud jacquie :cheers:

Congratulations Jacquie & Jim ,Edee & Maggie :wub: did you proud :thumbsup:

Josh said she really suits the colour purple :D

naylorwhippets said:
Congratulations Jacquie & Jim ,Edee & Maggie  :wub: did you proud :thumbsup: Josh said she really suits the colour purple :D

Thanks Diane & Julie she wore her velvet coat all the way home :thumbsup:

im shocked there isnt any piccys yet :- "

come on......im waiting :thumbsup:

Well down Maggie on getting you VC :thumbsup: WISH YOU LUCK FOR THE FORTH COMING FUTURE :luck: :luck:

:) well done wcrch vc brown eyed girl and well done baby love making the final again you must be over the moon jaquie and jim with them both i bet you sister was really happy

jade said:
:) well done wcrch vc brown eyed girl  and well done baby love making the final again you must be over the moon jaquie and jim with them both i bet you sister was really happy

Lisa and the kids were really chuffed with her :thumbsup: I just wished they could of been their to see it :(

HI JACQUIE, COULDN'T RESIST PUTTING THIS ON OF ARCHIE FOR YOU :wub: :wub: that we took yesterday on our field :thumbsup:

archie_looking_on.jpg

That's lovely Sharon :wub: He is such a poser :lol:

Jacquie said:
That's lovely Sharon  :wub: He is such a poser  :lol:
He really is jac, he was focused on looking in the trees, skizzy lol (w00t) :thumbsup: but, before we took pic he was manic (w00t) (w00t) :sweating: :sweating: :thumbsup:

(w00t) look at him :wub: standing so proud and handsom :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back