The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

When Is A Puppy’s First Injection? And More...

Violet Turner

Registered
Dog Walking Manchester
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have been googling and it’s turning out not helpful, everywhere says different for all the below topics. I thought someone could help me on this forum, because you are all super helpful. I have been looking in my books but can find nothing on this topics. Also when can a puppy have its first grooming session? How long after a bitch has given birth can she be spayed? {There is a lot of controversy on this topic.} When can i walk Doris on my road (cul-de-sac) there is no other dogs except me? When can i put Doris on home cooked food?
Thanks Violet

Right. Sorry Violet but this is where I struggle. You say you are a vet, but you ask questions like this. I don't dislike you as an individual (going back to what you said this afternoon) but I do have to question your credibility when you post this question.

These are the sort of questions I would ask a vet - and I'd be very concerned if the vet couldn't provide the answers.

You have said that you are trained and have worked as a vet. You should know the answers instantly. Not after researching at the office!

You have said that you are trained and have worked as a vet. You should know the answers instantly. Not after researching at the office!
but the puppies are too small for 6-8 weeks that's why i was asking, why wouldn't i research if i don't know, i am sorry for confusing you with the title.

Last edited:
We need to put this to an end now.

@Violet Turner and I have spoken. She has agreed to stop mentioning she was a vet. Whether she was a vet or not this is a forum not a veterinary practice. This principle applies to every member on the forum unless I have had specific contact from a valued source with a verified vet/vet nurse that wants to get involved.

@JoanneF @excuseme @JudyN are very happy to spend their time giving advice and have done so on many occasions.

I am sure they will continue to be happy doing so as long as they don’t feel they are going round in circles.

This is the chance I am giving to start over and move on.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back