The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

7 Year Old Whippet Bitch

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nicky, I live near you if you need any help to go and pick her up from Swansea just PM me.

i think once this is sorted, which i beleive it will be shortly, then i think we need to have a name and shaame policy for people like this, they make me sick.

YIS

JS

I hope you dont mind but Ive emailed Alfyn to ask her to read this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicky, I have pmed you :thumbsup:

Jack Sparrow said:
i think once this is sorted, which i beleive it will be shortly, then i think we need to have a name and shaame policy for people like this, they make me sick.
YIS

JS

100% agree! that may well stop someone else selling him a bitch to breed from too!! :rant:

where are peoples hearts that can do this sort of thing,all for the love of money :rant: :rant: :rant: !!!!!!!!!

glad this girl as got a chance of a happy retirement :thumbsup: :huggles:

your great nicky just great :thumbsup:

Aww my god just look at this little girl..... :(

Ill help to donate if money is needed...

image_show2.jpg

I have just called the advertiser and they have changed their minds????

The woman has decided that the dog has been so loyal that she can't bear to part with her????

TC said:
I have just called the advertiser and they have changed their minds????
The woman has decided that the dog has been so loyal that she can't bear to part with her????

are you sure??? is she telling the truth...

I think she has got wind of what is going on, and is running scared, waiting till it all quitens down.

YIS

JS

sure the advertiser has not seen this thread ???

if they are a breeder most likely they know of this forum, might sell her eles where,

Jack Sparrow said:
I think she has got wind of what is going on, and is running scared, waiting till it all quitens down.
YIS

JS

my thoughts too,its still a worry as you dont know where she could advertise next :(

Jack Sparrow said:
YIS

JS

My thoughts too Jack, although she did sound sincere, you just never know

beaubeau said:
Yeh, he sounded a bit of tool but the dog belongs to the woman....good luck in collecting her tomorrow. 

There is a donation button at the top of this page, could we not use this and then you get reimbursed for all of your expenses.

Please don't use the donation button at the top of the page for this -that is for donations to running K9 as far as I'm aware.

Wendy

It could be a ploy to get more money - don't offer her any more than she was asking, Nicky :(

The Tilly Fund

The Tilly Fund is now run by a committee of 7 people. I am listing them below under their Usernames as many people will not know their real names.

President - Mally

Chairperson – Dawn

Vice Chair – Chelynnah

Treasurer – Oldblueeye

Secretary – TC

Member – ~JO~

Member – Jack Sparrow

We are currently in the process of writing the rules and procedures for dealing with situations such as this, and so therefore have called an emergency meeting to discuss this particular case.

Following a conversation between myself and the owner of this whippet bitch, it now seems that the offer for sale has been withdrawn by the advertiser, but we would like to assure the members of The Whippet Forum and K9 that we are aware of this situation.

We will stay abreast of any developments, and will update the forums very soon with Fund Policy shortly.

Thanks

TCx

[SIZE=8pt]edited for spelling at poster's request[/SIZE]

Maybe I should've managed this a bit better :(

Too many calls no doubt and they got spooked.. :(

I'll know next time.....

Tracey X

it seems strange that someone could withdraw the sale of this old girl after going to the trouble of advertising her.i too think theyve got wind of this thread.what worries me is what will happen to her :( will they just kick her out,put her to sleep,readvertise somewhere else or what?its all very worrying.can anyone who lives near to them go to visit and just make sure shes going to be allright? :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back