The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Little Good Luck For Ginni Please

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:luck: Good luck at the vets tomorrow. Lets hope for continued improvements :huggles: :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: :luck: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

So pleased there's an improvement .......... :wub: :wub: to Ginni xx

1 step forward, 2 steps back :(

that little bit of bounce she got back, only lasted a couple of days, she's back to weak and wobbly again and in too much pain to stand... she takes it coz she has the heart of a lion, but now i'm getting those big eye's from her, pleading for me to make the pain go away :'(

Ginni is in the vets again today for a GA so they can xray her hips and pelvis, shoulder and elbow, and neck, they are also going to try and take some synovial fluid from her joints to do some analysis and tests to try and determine exactly what is going on in there,

it's a last ditch attempt to find the problem, everyone is at a loss

i'm just praying they find a deffinative answer today, i can't put her through any more of this, it's breaking my heart

i don't cry very often, probably 2 or 3 times a year at most, i've cried today

This is terrible for you, it's been going on so long - prayers are with little Gin and to you for strength.

I don't even know you or Ginni but have tears.

:luck: :luck:

oh becki hope they find the cause and can put it right for ginni.

sending you lots of :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: keep strong hun

feel so sorry for you, its awful to see them in pain, :huggles: for ginni

Wishing you all the luck and strength in the world! :luck: :luck: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Sorry you have had a step back with Ginni :(

Hope you get some answers at the vets, thinking of you both :luck: :huggles: :luck: :huggles:

Poor Ginni, and poor you :( - I do hope you get some good news from the vets today :luck: :huggles: :luck:

Zephyr said:
Poor Ginni, and poor you  :( - I do hope you get some good news from the vets today :luck:   :huggles:   :luck:
I can only echo what everyone else has said... :huggles: :luck: :huggles: :luck:

:( thinking of you and ginny, :huggles: :huggles: to you both.xx

so sorry becky i hope they can get this sorted and stop her being in pain its awful when you cant do anything for them and they look at you as if to say please help me mum :(

lots of luck at the vets and hope its good news :luck: :luck: :luck: :huggles:

Oh Becky!!! im so sorry for you im praying that they can get to the bottom of this today!! poor little Ginni, we are thinking of you all the time :luck: :luck: :luck:

Oh I feel so sorry for you...wish I could give you a hug..sounds like you need one...thinking of you both :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Poor little Ginni :( ....................Esther says "get well please!" :'( my old running buddy :huggles:

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: for both you and Ginni. Sorry to hear she's took a step backwards

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: hoping you had some good news from the vets today

Oh no Becca. I hope that they can help Ginnie soon. I am hopeless if my dogs are in pain.

Fingers tightly crossed for her today and :huggles: for you.

Oh Becca I'm so sorry ...... :luck: at the vets .... and :huggles: for you both XX

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back