The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Christmas Cracker Meeting

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Geoff, do i qualify for a sit down on Sant's knee, the mrs says i act my shoe size in age, size 11 that is, well who wants to grow up anyway. Hope you get plenty who are able to sit on Santa's knee, its great to see their faces.

maggiespuppys22-10-07135.jpg

Here's the trophies thats on offer, 5.1/4" high x 4" wide, I hope you like them.

your olivia is beautiful geoff :wub: bet your so proud mate :thumbsup: the trophys look belters as well :cheers:

Trophies look superb Geoff, Hope they are whippets heads and not 15/16 th's greyhounds mate, being as i am supposed to not like scratch dogs eh :clown:

Only joshing you Geoff, I am sure that the rest of the racers do appreciate the work and effort you have put in for this and other meeting, even Mr Riley may be giving you a pat on the back mate :cheers: :luck: :luck:

john m said:
Trophies look superb Geoff, Hope they are whippets heads and not 15/16 th's greyhounds mate, being as i am supposed to not like scratch dogs eh :clown: Only joshing you Geoff, I am sure that the rest of the racers do appreciate the work and effort you have put in for this and other meeting, even Mr Riley may be giving you a pat on the back mate :cheers:   :luck:   :luck:

:lol: John its Tommy Riley who has made the trophies, in memory of Lucky..............poor Lucky :lol: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
ShowLetter.gif

I've booked Highgate stadium for a Saturday night race meeting on the 22nd December, so cancel all your xmas parties :D and mark it on your calendar :thumbsup:

I think santa is coming to this one :thumbsup: isn't he syko :- "

don.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is absolutely priceless denise pmsl at it...................EDEE ROCKS!!

[SIZE=14pt]JUST TO REMIND YOU THAT THE CLOSING DATE TO ENTER YOUR DOGS IS NEXT FRIDAY 14th DECEMBER.[/SIZE]

ALSO YOU MUST PM ME IF YOUR BRINGING YOUR KIDS TO SEE SANTA.

SCROOGE :angry:

what crackin looking trophies geoff.be worth turnin up just to have a look at them.

cos dogs not fast enuff to win one (w00t) (w00t) .

hope the weather is much better then, than it has been today :- " :- "

:luck: :luck:

:cheers:

chippy

chippy said:
what crackin looking trophies geoff.be worth turnin up just to have a look at them.cos dogs not fast enuff to win one (w00t)   (w00t) .

hope the weather is much better then, than it has been today :- "  :- "

:luck:   :luck:

chippy

Dont have to win a race to get a trophie, and the racing should do the dog good chippy

john m said:
chippy said:
what crackin looking trophies geoff.be worth turnin up just to have a look at them.cos dogs not fast enuff to win one (w00t)   (w00t) .

hope the weather is much better then, than it has been today :- "  :- "

:luck:   :luck:

chippy

Dont have to win a race to get a trophie, and the racing should do the dog good chippy

Chippy has entered his dog already John/Towzer :thumbsup:

milly said:
[SIZE=14pt]JUST TO REMIND YOU THAT THE CLOSING DATE TO ENTER YOUR DOGS IS NEXT FRIDAY 14th DECEMBER.[/SIZE] 

ALSO YOU MUST PM ME IF YOUR BRINGING YOUR KIDS TO SEE SANTA.

SCROOGE :angry:

[SIZE=14pt]BUMP[/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back