The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dennis's Dog Diary

February 10th: Yo bro, you’re totally photobombing my picture!
046D6D61-FF6D-48D0-83F5-89D786DD2C7F.jpeg

Febuary 11th: whilst mum was in the room that has magical hot running water (I think the humans call it a bathroom) I decided that I fancied a nap on their bed. Mum wasn’t happy when she came out and found me because she said I got on without my special blanket and without asking first. She let me stay on there though because I showed her my big brown eyes and that always works.
It doesn’t work when I do it to dad though....
FF7071D6-89DC-4C6C-A4BF-329694344498.jpeg

Febuary 11th: whilst mum was in the room that has magical hot running water (I think the humans call it a bathroom) I decided that I fancied a nap on their bed. Mum wasn’t happy when she came out and found me because she said I got on without my special blanket and without asking first. She let me stay on there though because I showed her my big brown eyes and that always works.
It doesn’t work when I do it to dad though....
View attachment 111974145
lovely! :)

Harri says be careful if you hang around that bathroom place. He finds himself being showered more often than he'd like!

Ah Harri you’re missing out! I love having a nice warm power shower and then I feel all silly when Mum dries me with a towel and then she laughs alot ;)

February 11th continued: I think there must have been something in the air because I've been feeling really naughty all day. (As well as taking a nap on my humans bed) I decided to take a cheeky lick of their evening snack of cheese when I thought they weren't looking (but they were) and I got told off by my Dad. They also didn't seem to appreciate me squeaking and throwing my gingerbread toy around when they were watching a film.....
IMG_4409.JPG

Febuary 14th: Mum saved some pots for me to clean but I didn’t like to wait for her to finish her own dinner before I could have them. So, I waited like this until I annoyed her so much she got up and gave them to me. Win!
E9C7595D-2323-45DD-A805-0734266F0EE2.jpeg

February 18th: After my nice walk with mum and dad this morning mum decided she was going to brush me for AGES. I annoy her by moving the whole time so she has to follow me round the garden. then I saw her gathering up loads of towels and knew it was bath time! I love bath time. Mum doesn't enjoy it when I decide to shake though....
IMG_4600.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back