The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dennis's Dog Diary

February 28th: It's so cold outside! It's also cold inside (even with the heating on!) so I asked mum if she could wrap me up in a blanket :)

p.s I reckon I could get an audition for one of those sad RSPCA adverts
IMG_4835.JPG

Dennis you are so lucky! All cosy warm, im sure Oliver would love to be cuddled in with you right now :)
And yes definitely you look like one of those adverts x

February 28th: It's so cold outside! It's also cold inside (even with the heating on!) so I asked mum if she could wrap me up in a blanket :)

p.s I reckon I could get an audition for one of those sad RSPCA adverts
View attachment 111974604
yeah you would be great for an advert! Its cold here too, -6,-7 I'm freezing in the house too!

March 1st: Mum took dads phone when he wasn't looking and tried to take loads of photos of us with silly things on our faces for him to find! Luckily for me it didn't work on my face so I look normal ;)
7b312601-5075-4193-b059-17dd7a1005b1.JPG

March 5th: Mum got that horrible noisy red machine out today. The red machine follows mum all over the house!! I make sure I follow to because I don't trust it and want to make sure mum is safe.
IMG_4957.JPG

Oh Dennis they scare me too - Olive
I love the pillow on his bed :)

March 9th: Went back to my old stomping ground to see if I could find any of my friends. But no one was :( I miss my Bichon Frise friend Teddy but mainly his owner because she always gave lots of tasty treats!
IMG_5012.JPG

March 13th: Mum took me out with another dog called Darcy today. We both wanted to be on the inside of the pavement though because that's where all of the great smells are and where we need to do our 100 wee's.....
IMG_5049.JPG

Wow, Dennis your grey hairs on your bead. You have a lovely friend, silky smooth fur so it looks :)

Last edited:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back