The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dennis's Dog Diary

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
May 1st: Well Mum hasn’t been taking lots of photos of me like she usually does. I think she’s very busy at the moment as I’m going to work with dad a lot and she smells of other dogs when I get home.
She makes it upto me by taking me on nice walks though!
22ED647F-BC53-43F4-9EEB-F1CC9428BA09.jpeg

are you a dog walker then @Josie? What do you think about the other dogs Dennis?

I'm just starting it up for myself but at the moment I am covering a lady (whilst she's on holiday) who has her own business. Are you still doing it? how are you finding it?

Yes i find it hard at times but its fun to walk a variety of dogs :) That must be fun!

May 15th: Mum laughed when she saw how big my shadow was and then told me I needed to lose a few pounds! :eek::eek::eek::eek: the cheek. I don't think it's going to happen though because I'm going to stay with Grandma and Grandad whilst they're on holiday and I always get an ice-cream from the van when I'm staying with them ;)

IMG_6964.JPG

Well, Dennis looks like you may put on some pounds from all this ice-cream :D

June 5th: I was quietly waiting with my uncle at what the humans call a ‘train station’ when all of a sudden..... I saw my mum and dad!! It took me a few minutes to realise it was them. Mums taken me on a walk now to say sorry for leaving me so long.
CAC8112B-F79D-4B2C-B980-6D7155E2A091.jpeg

June 11th: Mum keeps telling me that she isn't going away again but I don't quite believe her. I know that her heart goes all melty when I come and sleep near her so hopefully this will stop her ever leaving me again!

IMG_7755.JPG

June 14th: Mum and Dad were watching tv and not paying me ANY attention. So, time for the signature move.... cuddling ginger bear whilst giving the puppy dog eyes....
Works every time suckers!
09D62BD2-0DEA-443A-A4DE-422A04B42F38.jpeg

June 22nd: Mum is having a spring clean and I hate it! She's taken my bed AND all of my toys. So I'm going to sulk in this corner of the kitchen (which I never go and lie in) so that she wonders whats wrong with me..

IMG_8162.JPG

June 23rd: we went to Dogfest today and it was great! - although a bit too hot! Mum let Bea and me chose a treat from Daisys Deli.
(Mums going to post more about it next week)
2952DDB2-9DD0-4B44-A43C-D535C9024F5F.jpeg

It looked great, I know a few people who went. Your Instagram also looked fun with Dennis :) Them treats look lovely :rolleyes:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back