The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Was Absolutely Furious!!!!!!!!!&

jinnyfizz

Coataholic
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This morning I saw the most heartbreaking advert for a whippet girl that I have ever had the misfortune to read :(

This is the body of the text which I have copied from the site it was on. The owner has been advertising this girl since last year for a high price.

Look what she is prepared to do to move this poor little girl on!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

I am having to re-home my prize winning bitch, due to the pressures of uni work and homelife, I do not have the time to take 'star' for the walks she needs and spend the time with her. she is a lovely bitch, fawn with blue tikking, small white star on her chest and toes, blue mask on face, she is very good with small children, but I would prefer her to go to someone without very young children, she is very submissive, but once she knows you she is fine, good with cats(as long as they dont run!!!) and good with other dogs, she's a bit of an escapologist so she needs a secure garden,must be kept as house dog she hates kennels, loves a run, and comes back to a call, she has won quite a lot of rosettes, always placed, no pedigree or papers, shown at local terrier shows, travels well, comes with lead, show lead, blankets, bowls, food and toys..any questions please call. , urgent need to re-home. UPDATE... STAR IS IN SEASON!!! ANYONE INTERESTED SHE IS READY TO BREED FROM NEXT WEEK!! WAS GOING TO SPAY, CALL ME IF YOUR INTERESTED..

That is awful, maybe some one should email her and tell her exectly what we think of people like her and give her the number for rescue. It should aslo be reported to the site. :rant:

Makes me shudder to think what will happen to that poor girl.

I have sent her a text and will ring her later.

I am NOT going to let her sell the poor little girl for breeding (she hasn't got papers anyway!!!!)

If needs be, I shall buy her and rehome her myself for nothing!

i'll help out any way i can jane :thumbsup:

jane when she was up last year she was up for £400, i saw her and thought they will never find a home at that price,

she put the price down to £200 not that long ago, but obvasly thinks she is now worth more, since she is in season :angry:

:( i did find it weird that she calls her, her prixe winning bitch, when shes not got papers :blink:

fingers crossed for this girl, its so sad to see her advertised like that :(

shes a lovely looking girl and hope something can be done for her. :wub:

bloody people make me sick :rant: if i can help jane let me no think this is down my way :thumbsup:

bloody people make me sick :rant: if i can help jane let me no think this is down my way :thumbsup:
Thank you, Nicky, and everyone else :thumbsup:

Yes, it is near-ish to you, Nicky ....... Aberdare :thumbsup:

how old is this poor little girl if I could be sure she was bomb proof with kids and amonth down the line I would have her but having just lost hooly poodle it's still a bit raw any thing I can do to help I will

how old is this poor little girl if I could be sure she was bomb proof with kids and amonth down the line I would have her but having just lost hooly poodle it's still a bit raw any thing I can do to help I will
It doesn't say, does it? Silly of her :angry:

I will find out later when I ring her :thumbsup:

Im lost for words :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

That's just dreadful - people like her should be hung :rant: :rant: - the poor wee dog - I so wish I could have her but OH has put his foot down now we have 4. :angry:

That is so terrible... :rant: poor little girl...

whereabouts is she Jane....any help needed Im here too.... :thumbsup:

The scary thing about it is that is likely to get someone's interest.. how very sad :(

I,m appalled to Jane :rant: lets hope something can be done to help her :thumbsup:

:angry: OMG, what a dreadful person! If there's anything I can do, let me know. It would be good to have the little bitch placed in a loving home where she won't be bred from. I'll help in any way I can. Patsy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back