The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I'm Back Online - Not For Fainthearted

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
naturally they will help you with meals and help clean up afterwards! :lol:

Glad to read that the little darlings are being so helpful in your time of need. I can just imagine how and what they are pruning. :lol:

Dunno if you are into this kind of this but I'm a bit of Sudoku fan and if you go here then you can download the game for free and try it out for 28 days.

Sudoku

Might help to pass the time.

:luck: :luck: Best wishes for a speedy recovery Tracey. :luck: :luck:

Bad news today folks, nurse was unable to photograph hole. Not because of any ethical or moral reason, she just "wasn't any good with a camera" (w00t)

Thanks for the website Beejay, I've gone through two books of this already!

I'll try again for a pics tomorrow. Had a dream last night about a new category for the next photo competition................

What would the caption be????? "The (W)hole Picture" (w00t) not to mention telling the (W)hole Story (w00t) . Btw, I think its great that you can manage to have a chuckle along the way. I spent months struggling to get around when I first has back problems so you have my sympathy. :huggles:

8) You are taking this Id say very well on the whole. :lol: :- "

Get Well Wishes to You.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracy Chamberlain said:
OMG you lot are insane!!!!
As an ex vet nurse who used to see bodies opened up daily, and some serious wounds I thought I would be able to handle anything. I have been known to stitch up a number of my friends over the years (Womens football can be a bit rough lol) but nothing prepared me for seeing this huge hole in my body. I got a bit disressed after seeing it as I couldn't envision it ever healing (I blame the anaesthetic for any tears shed  :b )

Sounds absolutely awful, but it seems you are progressing well. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I am not squeemish but the one time I had a look at my own bone I have to admit I found it rather disconcerning.

Wishing you speedy recovery :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Lida

looking forward the pics :thumbsup:

Sounds awful, Tracy! :blink: :unsure: I really hope it gets better soon. :huggles: I'm not that squeamish, but the sight of my own blood makes me faint! :b Not sure I want to see the pics of your injury though! :x

Oh my god Tracey, i dont know how i missed this............im so sorry to hear you have been poorly, sounds really nasty :(

hope things get better for you soon

Helen & Gypsy xx

hely said:
Oh my god Tracey, i dont know how i missed this............im so sorry to hear you have been poorly, sounds really nasty :(  

Helen & Gypsy xx

What are you like woman..this was YEARS ago (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

pmsl.........im a bit derr a bit dim.........oh im going back to bed :wacko: :wacko:

hely said:

Helen & Gypsy xx

:lol: i didnt like to say anything hely,but you have given me a good laugh :oops:

I think you'll find this has been dredged up from July 2005!!! :- " :lol:

Zephyr said:
I think you'll find this has been dredged up from July 2005!!! :- "  :lol:
I don't think it matters if we keep saying it or not Beth, they'll still keep posting (w00t)

It was quite a dire time though :( and so glad it's over. Took months and months and months for that damn hole to heal, and then I still ended up getting three more patches of tissue dying and they had to operate each time and make more holes in my body :blink:

Never, ever got to the cause of it though :wacko:

TCx

OMG HELY WHAT YOU LIKE (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

glad you made a full recovery TC :p

trish g said:
OMG HELY WHAT YOU LIKE (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)

well its like this trish.........

had about 7 windows open on my laptop and was having a nosey through all the really old posts, went and made coffee, came back didnt look what i was doing and saw this and thought "oh my god poor tc"..............its now official.........im a muppet, and dont watch what im doing (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

signed.........muppet face from didcot :p

hely said:
trish g said:

had about 7 windows open on my laptop and was having a nosey through all the really old posts, went and made coffee, came back didnt look what i was doing and saw this and thought "oh my god poor tc"..............its now official.........im a muppet, and dont watch what im doing (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]You're a lovely Muppet though Hely!! :D [/SIZE]

hely said:
trish g said:

muppets.jpg
:- " :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back