The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurecoursing Meet Taunton 18th October

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Wouldn't it be lovely if people had the balls to post things on here rather than send more pathetic pms :wacko:

Got your pm as well Larry, and that's more than cool by me :D I'm now looking forward to judging the lurchers as well as letting mine have a run. Anything to help out, and it will no doubt be fun as well as an honour :thumbsup:

TCx

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't it be lovely if people had the balls to post things on here rather than send more pathetic pms :wacko:
Got your pm as well Larry, and that's more than cool by me :D I'm now looking forward to judging the lurchers as well as letting mine have a run. Anything to help out, and it will no doubt be fun as well as an honour :thumbsup:

TCx
have fun :thumbsup: im sure you will :D

Sarah I'm being a dunce ... which of your girls is which ... Finn's drawn against one and I'm not sure if I've got the right one :b

hi Annie, Maggie May is the girlie running with your boy, shes the eldest and the reason for my whippet addiction, (fawn and white one in my signature below.)

Good job Faith and Ruso are gonna have coursing collars on Tracy cos they are both black brindle parties! Just hoping Faith runs and doesnt decide to turn back. she hasnt been 'right' of late, not sure why.....

Sarah I'm being a dunce ... which of your girls is which ... Finn's drawn against one and I'm not sure if I've got the right one :b

hi Annie, Maggie May is the girlie running with your boy, shes the eldest and the reason for my whippet addiction, (fawn and white one in my signature below.)

Good job Faith and Ruso are gonna have coursing collars on Tracy cos they are both black brindle parties! Just hoping Faith runs and doesnt decide to turn back. she hasnt been 'right' of late, not sure why.....
LOL Yes, I can imagine it being hard to tell them apart :clown: Sorry to hear she's not herself though :( Maybe she's coming into season or something? Ruso says that's great...the girls are faster anyway, without that spurt they get just before they come in (w00t)

It'll be nice to see you again and have a chat!

Tcx

TCx
have fun :thumbsup: im sure you will :D
Cheers!

TCx

I've told Poacher she has a re-match with Jake .............. she laughed and said she can't wait to see her mentor again!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear you've not been well TC - as for not being in peak fitness.....Star is entering the Vet stake now :lol:

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Sorry to hear you've not been well TC - as for not being in peak fitness.....Star is entering the Vet stake now :lol:
Go Star :wub:

Fully recovered now Rae, just the deep depression of going back to work today to a million emails and a stack of paperwork on my desk....joy :wacko:

See you Sunday!

TCx

Fully recovered now Rae, just the deep depression of going back to work today to a million emails and a stack of paperwork on my desk....joy :wacko:

See you Sunday!

TCx

I had that bug too, Tracey .......... laid me up for over a week!!!!!

I still haven't really got back into working :oops:

See you Sunday!

TCx

I had that bug too, Tracey .......... laid me up for over a week!!!!!

I still haven't really got back into working :oops:
Well we can sympathise with each other on Sunday then! It was pretty hideous wasn't it :x

TCx

See you Sunday!

TCx
so not much time for the internet today :-

(runs for cover)
runningawaysmilie.gif

See you Sunday!

TCx
so not much time for the internet today :-

(runs for cover)
runningawaysmilie.gif
PMSL Nice to see I was missed Trac :p

TCx

PEAK FITNESS!!! Tea says whats that????!!!!!

LOL!!!! I'm so pleased that star is entering, tea says its a pity her and star cant course together :huggles:

Cara,xx

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL Yes, I can imagine it being hard to tell them apart :clown: Sorry to hear she's not herself though :( Maybe she's coming into season or something? Ruso says that's great...the girls are faster anyway, without that spurt they get just before they come in (w00t)

Tcx
:) nah no season with Faith, shes has been spayed bless her. Im hoping she just doesnt like racing, she has started to stay in the traps and not chase the lure! I hope she doesnt do that at the meet, could be embaressing..... lol but i love her anyways :)

yeh will be great to catch up, its been too long!

xx

Good luck everybody and have a wonderful day. Would love to be there, but will be thinking about you as I check in at Heathrow. Look forward to the report and results. See you all in November.

good luck and a safe day for everyone ,,, wish i could come and watch but a bit too far :(

Fynn behave yourself 8) cara keep me updated :p

Tcx
:) nah no season with Faith, shes has been spayed bless her. Im hoping she just doesnt like racing, she has started to stay in the traps and not chase the lure! I hope she doesnt do that at the meet, could be embaressing..... lol but i love her anyways :)

yeh will be great to catch up, its been too long!

xx
Oh I bet that's it then, and when she's slipped she'll be fine :D

Not long now lol!

TCx

Due to Moonlake Medium Dry not being able to make the line up there is now a vacancy in the main stake.

Anyone interested in running please contact either myself or Rae.

Hi

can you enter Draperslock Whizzalong for us

Alec & Sharon

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back