The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]Well Done to Wilf [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]"Life in The Fast Lane"[/SIZE] who came fourth in the main final at The Northern open. 2007_0715Pups0044.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
A day in The Fast Lane for Wilf (w00t) Sooooo chuffed, first in the Maiden & first in the maiden Supreme :D :huggles:

Also congratulations to Wilfy's little sister Baby Love :wub: First in the Maiden :huggles:

Well Jacquie you must be so proud :D Edee Gus, Wilf & Archie have all won a Maiden :cheers:

DSC01552.JPG

No bridesmaids or paiges there Jax..............Well done Edee and Wilf, I am so pleased....Jacquie, your words are with me. Next year we will do more practising.

I am raising my glass to you little babies tonight, so well done :cheers:

Thanks for the photos Diane Wilfy looks gorgeous in his velvet jacket :wub: I've only just got home :wacko: I was proud of Edee today, nobody puts baby in the corner :lol: a double win for my pups (w00t) what more could I ask for :wub:

:cheers: Congratulations Wilf and Edee on winning your Maidens and to Wilf, of course, on winning the supreme.. you look fantastic in your velvet coat. :cheers:

All the best

Lorraine & boys

WOW Well Done :huggles: What a fantastic result, and how wonderful that all of the pups have now won a maiden that is excellent :cheers:

You must be so proud of them Jacquie, wish I'd been there to see it :(

So, so pleased for you :huggles:

TCx

:cheers: well done wilf and edee :cheers:

your babies are really blossoming :huggles: you must be thrilled to bits :thumbsup:

Joanna said:
No bridesmaids or paiges there Jax..............Well done Edee and Wilf, I am so pleased....Jacquie, your words are with me. Next year we will do more practising. I am raising my glass to you little babies tonight, so well done :cheers:

Thanks Jo :thumbsup: Fynn ran really well for you :thumbsup: A few more race meetings and you'll see a huge difference :huggles:

Jacquie said:
Joanna said:
No bridesmaids or paiges there Jax..............Well done Edee and Wilf, I am so pleased....Jacquie, your words are with me. Next year we will do more practising. I am raising my glass to you little babies tonight, so well done :cheers:

Thanks Jo :thumbsup: Fynn ran really well for you :thumbsup: A few more race meetings and you'll see a huge difference :huggles:

See, What have we all been telling you Mrs Masson? :D

Well done Wilf & Edee, along with Gus & Archie they are a smashing litter :thumbsup:

Hi Diane its Holly well done with little Wilf :thumbsup: He did us all proud, Thanks for putting up the pictures of me and Wilf there really nice! :p See you soon :wub: X X X

Holly said:
Hi Diane its Holly well done with little Wilf  :thumbsup: He did us all proud, Thanks for putting up the pictures of me and Wilf there really nice!  :p See you soon :wub: X X X
Thanks Holly, i'm sure Wilfy will miss you tomorrow :( We will see you at the Champs :D xxxx

Well Done Wilf - 2nd in the main final at the sporting champs :cheers: Keep up the good work my cream boy :wub:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased with Wilf, :wub: he has come along way in the last few weeks (w00t) Wish you could of seen him run today Jacq :D

See you at the Champs :thumbsup:

well done diane and dave with wilf today :thumbsup: bet your so proud :thumbsup:

see you all next week :thumbsup:

naylorwhippets said:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased with Wilf, :wub:   he has come along way in the last few weeks (w00t) Wish you could of seen him run today Jacq :D See you at the Champs :thumbsup:

I wished I could of seen him to :( I hope he runs that well at the champs :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back