The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

British And American Whippets

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Right girls, there you go, I knew that you could do it, I have total faith in all of you. I think it would be fantastic if an online magazine showcasing u.k Whippets was put together so go for it.

Nicky

UKUSA said:
Right girls, there you go, I knew that you could do it, I have total faith in all of you. I think it would be fantastic if an online magazine showcasing u.k Whippets was put together so go for it.Nicky

1st article from you then? :D :thumbsup:

Walked right into that one didnt I?

Nicky

patsy said:
Juley said:
UKUSA said:
Walked right into that one didnt I?Nicky

Yup, no rush though, 10,000 words will fine (w00t)

Get typing Nicky, 10,000 words will be no probs for you.

Well done Juley and Dawn look forward to the launch. There are lots of people who will help.

I'm really looking forward to the launch too :thumbsup:

Having heard a few of their plans over the last few months, I think this is going to be a very professional and exciting site and I can't wait to see it up and running :D

Well done to Dawn and Juley for thinking of it and taking on such a huge project, I'm sure we will all be eternally grateful for all your hard work (w00t)

TCx

:thumbsup: What a fantastic idea - good on you Juley and Dawn for taking on this exciting project! :luck: :cheers:

TC said:
patsy said:
Juley said:
UKUSA said:

Well done Juley and Dawn look forward to the launch. There are lots of people who will help.

Having heard a few of their plans over the last few months, I think this is going to be a very professional and exciting site and I can't wait to see it up and running :D

Well done to Dawn and Juley for thinking of it and taking on such a huge project, I'm sure we will all be eternally grateful for all your hard work (w00t)

TCx

Great, you can do 20,000 words for your article! That will be for each of the show/race/working articles! :lol: :p

Juley said:
TC said:
patsy said:
Juley said:
UKUSA said:

TCx

Great, you can do 20,000 words for your article! That will be for each of the show/race/working articles! :lol: :p

You can laugh....I've started writing already, and I'm seriously worried that I have written about 30,000 words already and I'm not even half way through (w00t) 8) :- "

Might have to get an editor in :wacko:

TCx

[SIZE=14pt] :thumbsup: WHAT A SUPER IDEA...EAGERLY LOOK FORWARD TO THE LAUNCH :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Pauline

Can't wait to see your new venture girls. Now don't forget us here in Oz, we would love to join in the fun.

Patsy I need your email addy. And Nicky, can you please send me a pic and full name of your boy I put up for my website.

ta

Molly

That sounds a great idea - look forward to seeing it on-line :cheers:

Val

Ms Molly said:
Can't wait to see your new venture girls. Now don't forget us here in Oz, we would love to join in the fun.
Patsy I need your email addy. And Nicky, can you please send me a pic and full name of your boy I put up for my website.

ta

Molly

High Molly hope you got mail, doing it off here did not know whether it had gone or not, I am useless

patsy said:
Ms Molly said:

ta

Molly

High Molly hope you got mail, doing it off here did not know whether it had gone or not, I am useless

As well as not being very good on my lap top can't spell either. Another go.

HI MOLLY

Hi Molly, I do have some pictures of Ethan, taken at the hound show so Ill sort it for you. and his full name is CH SAVUKA HAWKWING ,Ill pm you with other news.

Yes I think that this new venture is very exciting and I wish that I had the know how to do it, in fact Patsy and I have talked about this but unfortunately neither one of us has a clue how to go about it............in fact it took me ages to learn how to switch my computer on, Patsy had to help me......on the phone....from Barnsley!

Nicky

UKUSA said:
Hi Molly, I do have some pictures of Ethan, taken at the hound show so Ill sort it for you. and his full name is CH SAVUKA HAWKWING ,Ill pm you with other news.Yes I think that this new venture is very exciting and I wish that I had the know how to do it, in fact Patsy and I have talked about this but unfortunately neither one of us has a clue how to go about it............in fact it took me ages to learn how to switch my computer on, Patsy had to help me......on the phone....from Barnsley!

Nicky

...............Dawn and Jo Davies.............were always getting phone calls from me, quite often in tears.................just switch it on or crash it off was best advice that I got...............................

(w00t) Well Dawn & Juley, what can I say............

[SIZE=14pt]BRILLIANT this is indeed very good news & I take my hat off to you for stepping up to the challenge. :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Can you give us an outline of what you intend to do, what is needed and the type of format once you have settled your ideas please as I am sure you will get lots of support in promoting the Whippet here. :thumbsup:

Juley said:
I have spoken to Dawn and we are thinking of doing something along these lines in the autumn/winter.  Obviously, it will take a huge amount of planning and work before we can launch anything but we have been talking about it for a while.  We shall, of course, want articles of interest from all aspects of Whippet ownership, showing, lure coursing, racing, agility etc. We also hope to have a kind of "one stop" whippet shop, for everything sighthound.  Anyone wishing to submit an article please email us at contactwhippetsrus@googlemail.com. That way we will have a nice lot ready for launch.
Edited to change contact email

Well done ladies :thumbsup: Of course if there is anything I can do to help let me know....I'm quite IT competent and OH is a proper professional IT man :thumbsup:

Can't wait :thumbsup: really look forward to the launch :D

Yes Patsy got your email. Now don't beat yourself up about the PC, your doing fine. I too am having trouble in my case with receiving emails. I watch them download, then go to my inbox and nothing is there??? So frustrating!!!

I guess somehow the server is filtering emails but nobody can give me a reason??

So if you have sent me a reply please send it to my office. taejaan@bigpond.net.au

Looking forward to Ethans pics Nicky.

Hope you ladies can get help to do the new venture. Seems to me it will be the blind leading the blinder!!! lol

have a good day

Molly

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back