The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Phoebe

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just read about Phoebe. Hope that she's out of surgery now and will be back home again very soon.

hope its not too long now trish and phoebe is back home :huggles:

she will soon be home trish :thumbsup: and feeling a lot better i should think :huggles:

Poor little Phoebe. :( Hope all goes well at the vets and she starts to improve soon. :luck: :huggles: :luck:

Oh dear, poor Phoebe. It looks very uncomfortable. You've had a rotten run of bad luck with injuries recently :huggles: Hope she's safely out of theatre now, and on the road to full recovery soon :luck: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news on Phoebe :unsure:

poor little love that looks so sore hope all went well at vets...any news yet?? huge hugs to phoebe :wub: :wub: and our thoughts are with you.xx

well our girls home and i was suprised that they didnt have to remove the salivary gland as they found it intact :thumbsup: and they flushed the hole under her tongue out but didnt find any foreign body in there,they also drained some of that fluid off,so now as from tomorrow she is on anti bs ,steroids and a homopathic remedy called silica to expel anything thats gone further down her throat,if theres no improvement in three days she will have to go back in,for further tests.

shes sleeping now bless her ,lets hope she starts improving soon :huggles:

thanks everyone for your concerns,its always nice to know you have friends that understands what your going through :huggles:

wishing phoebe a speedy and full recovery :huggles: :luck: :huggles:

Oh my , Trish...I am so sorry to read all this, poor little girl going through all of that....and poor YOU !! Sending you many hugs and hoping Phoebe will soon be fine ! :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Glad to hear she is home Trish and hope she recovers well and quickly :luck:

TCx

Really pleased to learn that Phoebe is back home with you. Lets hope that she starts to pick up now. I'm sure she will. Best of luck for a sppedy recovery :luck: She could not have more caring owners in Trish and Graham. :thumbsup:

Glad she's home with you......lets hope her recovery

is quick, bless her :huggles:

glad shes home

a speedy recovery

give her a :huggles: from us

poor phoebe :huggles: glad shes home trish , :luck: hope she recovers fast :huggles:

Good to hear shes home Trish. I hope there is some improvement soon. :huggles: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back